Tony Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

He organises a pecking order for himself aswell....

He arranged for Christine Ahern to join the 9 sports team a few years ago, she eventually started to get noticed as to how good she really was. TJ got a little insecure and recruited a worse reporter in Heath O'Loughlin (who quickly became the #2 sports reader for 9 in Melbourne).

It was widely known at the time that TJ, hand picked him so that there would be no chance of getting the boot for someone 'better' than he is.

I started liking him for a while and couldn't understand the hate for him on this board. But now he just shits me to absolute tears. He thinks he is funny, attractive and likable. He is none of these.

Did not cover himself in glory during the whole Nathan Thompson depression situation a few years back.

Low Quality Unit.

I think Tony "Chompers" Jones or effectively Ch9 have gone and got a helicopter today to fly over St.K training just to film their closed session and see if Luke Ball trains!!!!!!! I mean seriously........get a life!!!!!!!!!

Watching the Sunday Footy Show now and you can clearly see the tension between BT and Jones. Bt absolutely cant stand Jones. In fact, I think Jones has put BT in a very bad mood this morning.

Yes. TJ didn't want the world to know that he was scabbing by breaking ranks with the striking journos at The Age. Unfortunately, in the process, he's been revealed as a liar as well.

When The Age went out on the Thursday afternoon, TJ was rung by his editor, who told him the news. TJ said he was going to file anyway. Which he did the next day. But when BT asked him about, he very quickly changed the subject, muttering that line about "filed early in the week". It wasn't.

What a scabby bastard! He should be ostracised by the journalistic fraternity for breaking ranks like that.

If 'hooker' is just another name for 'whore' maybe the scab should be known as T.J 'Hooker' after all...

One of the contacts I have with a media person at one club has told me TJ is not respected by the clubs as he shall we say, pretty free and easy with the truth.

He is avoided at all costs, so he sends that little turkey Chris Jones to do his work now, and he inst much better.

Only person worse is Dylan Howard.

Yeah I think that charging his guests was a Mundine fight from memory. He is an absolute tosser that is so full of himself! He thinks he's being funny on the Footy show but he just comes across as an arrogant idiot! And all he does is try to blow up stories that arent there. He will always try and put in good players or carry on about coaches that should be either getting sacked or re-signed! He is an absolute shocker and he should stick to just reading news, not trying to make it!! And don't get me started on those chompers!!!! Its great when Spud hangs it on him for that!

I do what i can ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I turn the TV off in disgust everytime the ugly c*** comes on the television.

This guy has classic "Brian Naylor" syndrome. He smells nice, he's got his own hair, he's bought some teeth, and he can read an autocue. Journalist? Pur-leeese.

I wouldn't be so sure about the hair, always looks like hair in a can to me.

Tony Jones. Seems like the type of guy who tries being mates with everyone but no one likes him at all. Superflog.

Watching the chanel 9 GF breakfast show and he is just appauling, a smart arse of the highest order.

Seriously who does this guy think he is hanging s**t on ex-players when all he does is host a second rate show on sundays and a few news updates.

Poor form Tony pull ya head in.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

wood%20door%20knob.jpg

So far the has had a crack at Gary Lyon, Danny Frawley, The scared weird little guys & one of Brad Sewlles brothers - I'll keep a running tally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back