Remove this Banner Ad

bloomgang

Rookie
Jan 15, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Hello guys,

Totally random question.
Anyone here remember Plugger getting reported (possibly suspended) in 1996? Anyone remember which round that happened in (or how to go about finding out)?

Just want to know as it's a reference point to something that happened at that time in my life.

From memory, it was quite late in the season, possible July/August...

Thanks...

Hello guys,

Totally random question.
Anyone here remember Plugger getting reported (possibly suspended) in 1996? Anyone remember which round that happened in (or how to go about finding out)?

Just want to know as it's a reference point to something that happened at that time in my life.

From memory, it was quite late in the season, possible July/August...

Thanks...
Well he didn’t play in Round 17 that year but I’m not sure why. Then in Round 21 he was reported but that was the same game he tore his groin and missed the next game due to the injury.

Last edited:
Bomber vs Swans at MCG. Barry Young has run right across the ground, as Lockett chased a Bomber out the F50, it did happen, and Young lined him up but at the last second Lockett raised his forearm to protect himself and both collided heavily.

Lockett was cited by charge dropped due the 'protection defence'. Young has created the collision and Lockett was raising his arm to protect himself. 24/08/1996

Lockett was injured in this game.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Video from the end of season video. Can also find 10 mins of highlights on youtube.

no Lockett, No Sydney.....Until we beat the Eagles and Hawks in the next 2 games without Plugger(though Dunstall had us on ice before he did his knee). And of course, Lockett was back from the PF and only kicked 1.1 and did nothing important in that match against the bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back