CJH

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2000
Belgrave
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
While we did not play anywhere near as well as I know we can, we cannot deny that we were smashed through the middle and especially in our own defensive half. This is usually our strength but today we were reduced to a rabble.

Although you did kick 12 points in the second quarter, we must take some of the credit for setting you up with so many opportunities! :eek:

All up, congratulations. You were better and deserved to win.

Thanks for that CJH, pretty spot on you were too, Richmond will bounce back, too much talent in that side for you'se not to, gotta love Richmond supporters.

Originally posted by CJH
While we did not play anywhere near as well as I know we can, we cannot deny that we were smashed through the middle and especially in our own defensive half. This is usually our strength but today we were reduced to a rabble.

Although you did kick 12 points in the second quarter, we must take some of the credit for setting you up with so many opportunities! :eek:

All up, congratulations. You were better and deserved to win.

Good on you CJH for this post.

From my POV, I was annoyed that Crows missed all those shots. If Crows gave Tigers the spanking that perhaps they should have, given the general run of play, then Crows would be higher on the ladder right now.

Not to mind though, there is a lost of this season left.

Freo next, then Kangaroos & Carlton.

With continued form, perhaps a bit better kicking, crows are looking for a good little run here to consolidate ladder position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back