Too Human

Remove this Banner Ad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was wondering what that street fighter 2 comment meant!!

The guy is comparing games, he has never even played one of them.

Crediblity ZERO!!!!!

are you for real?

"Tecmo published two remakes of Ninja Gaiden: Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Essentially the same game as the original, they tell the same story of Ryu and the Dark Dragon Blade, but include additional content and updated game mechanics. Itagaki deemed Black to be the final version of Ninja Gaiden,[48] but with the release of the PlayStation 3, Tecmo ported the game to this platform as Sigma."

above is a direct quote (with added boldness) from wikipedia.

i could take a pic of the story complete pic on my ps3....

but what is the point of proving anything to idiots??

are you for real?

"Tecmo published two remakes of Ninja Gaiden: Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Essentially the same game as the original, they tell the same story of Ryu and the Dark Dragon Blade, but include additional content and updated game mechanics. Itagaki deemed Black to be the final version of Ninja Gaiden,[48] but with the release of the PlayStation 3, Tecmo ported the game to this platform as Sigma."

above is a direct quote (with added boldness) from wikipedia.

i could take a pic of the story complete pic on my ps3....

but what is the point of proving anything to idiots??

What has this got to do with anything??!??!!

I know Ryu Hayabusa is the main character in Ninja Gaiden. YOU DONT.

You can do your wikipedia research now but considering LLD mentions the name Ryu and you say 'What does SF2 have to do with this?', means you have no clue.

If you had played in NG game you would of known he was talking about NG not SF2, hence you have unintentionally revealed you have in fact NEVER played any NG game yet you are criticising it.

So how much respect do people have for a person that gets all there gaming information from wikipedia. NONE!

What has this got to do with anything??!??!!

I know Ryu Hayabusa is the main character in Ninja Gaiden. YOU DONT.

You can do your wikipedia research now but considering LLD mentions the name Ryu and you say 'What does SF2 have to do with this?', means you have no clue.

If you had played in NG game you would of known he was talking about NG not SF2, hence you have unintentionally revealed you have in fact NEVER played any NG game yet you are criticising it.

So how much respect do people have for a person that gets all there gaming information from wikipedia. NONE!

wait a second.....you really are being serious??

i suggest you read back through the thread you stupid twat.

edit...you've proven you can read, yet can't comprehend...
let's just hope you can count.

to save you time try post 76 onwards.

i'm assuming you didn't re-read as you have posted numerously since.

but it's ok...ignorance is bliss i guess.

your idiocy has been proven with every word you type anyway.

So its safe to say I was 100% right (yet again) in calling Too Human a massive hunk of s**t. Ya see fellas, I'm like the Nostradamus of video games, except I'm more accurate and better looking.

And this is why you have to trust me when I say, the 360 is a piece of s**t and so is almost every exclusive on it.

Feel free to bask in my superior gaming knowledge and skill. Nubs.

I always say its nice to be humble Karl:p

And humble I am. My awesomeness is on such a level that even when I'm talking myself down it sounds as if I'm bragging. I can't even help it, it's like I was born better than everyone else or something.

So its safe to say I was 100% right (yet again) in calling Too Human a massive hunk of s**t. Ya see fellas, I'm like the Nostradamus of video games, except I'm more accurate and better looking.

And this is why you have to trust me when I say, the 360 is a piece of s**t and so is almost every exclusive on it.

Feel free to bask in my superior gaming knowledge and skill. Nubs.

You must have a short memory Karl, that or you are mentally challenged.

It was only a few months ago you were talking up the likes of Haze. I added a link the the thread (started by Karl by the way). Game sounds good according to Karl.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=435336&highlight=Haze

End result Metacritic score of 55. Still the 2nd highest PS3 exclusive so I guess if Karl was discussing Haze based on the fact the PS3 has worse games than the Sega Dream Cast I can see why he might get excited about such a mediocre title.

I guess if so much crap flies out of your mouth something is bound to be right sooner or later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End result Metacritic score of 55. Still the 2nd highest PS3 exclusive so I guess if Karl was discussing Haze based on the fact the PS3 has worse games than the Sega Dream Cast I can see why he might get excited about such a mediocre title.

I guess if so much crap flies out of your mouth something is bound to be right sooner or later.

Except the fact that these exclusives are all higher then Haze . . .

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
WipEout HD
Resistance: Fall of Man
Warhawk
PixelJunk Monsters
MotorStorm
Gran Turismo HD Concept

I'd list the whole lot (plenty more too) but I think you get the point.

You douche, you already used that one and got proven wrong on so many levels.

Hedge you also have no idea what you're talking about half the time and you're always proven wrong. Get a clue first before you start flapping your lips.

If you havent realised yet that I usually respond to idiotic posts (eg Karl) by making embellished statements of my own then you must be quite thick. I do quite enjoy the response that it brings out in you PS3 fanboys though.

Thats nice if you thinking posting a bunch of 12 year old games that have a higher score than Haze proves me wrong, go off and play your Cratchet and Rank. Il stick to Halo, Gears of War and Fable

If you havent realised yet that I usually respond to idiotic posts (eg Karl) by making embellished statements of my own then you must be quite thick. I do quite enjoy the response that it brings out in you PS3 fanboys though.

Thats nice if you thinking posting a bunch of 12 year old games that have a higher score than Haze proves me wrong, go off and play your Cratchet and Rank. Il stick to Halo, Gears of War and Fable
LOL, Backtrack much?

And why would we want to play Ratchet and Clank when we have Resistance, MGS4 and the upcoming GOTY contender LittleBigPlanet?

You must have a short memory Karl, that or you are mentally challenged.

It was only a few months ago you were talking up the likes of Haze. I added a link the the thread (started by Karl by the way). Game sounds good according to Karl.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=435336&highlight=Haze

This would be a good point if I said anywhere in that thread that I thought the game sounded good.

Problem is, Hodgey ma' boy, that I said nothing of the sort, and in fact predicted that Haze wouldn't be too flash, just as I predicted Too Human would suck donkey balls.

I do thank you though for pointing out another excellent prediction I've made - I really am just pretty ****ing awesome hey.

LOL, Backtrack much?

And why would we want to play Ratchet and Clank when we have Resistance, MGS4 and the upcoming GOTY contender LittleBigPlanet?

hey hey heyyyy, ratchet and clank: tools of destruction and quest for booty are f***** amazing

and also i must add that to me.....the graphics are better than uncharted's (quest for booty is VERY nice on the eyes especially)

Maybe you should ask KP whether or not it will be GOTY. He can read the future of the gaming world.

LBP will be a good game but not GOTY. As much as it offers a lot of freedom and choice, the mechanics don't offer enough (from what I've seen) to allow for the gameplay to stay fresh.

LBP will be a good game but not GOTY. As much as it offers a lot of freedom and choice, the mechanics don't offer enough (from what I've seen) to allow for the gameplay to stay fresh.
...Because it's currently a BETA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back