Game Day Toofless Tuggers vs Puffing Power Bottoms

Who is most likely to show up in this thread?

• A Tugger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Puffer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 25, 2013
Deep Inside
AFL Club
Geelong
Bold decision to put two teams outside the eight therefore irrelevant on Thursday night footy.

You'd think if the puff puffs can't get the job done tonight it is safe to officially put a line through them (if you haven't already) while the 9thers are hovering perilously close to their traditional place on the ladder.

Can't see the boys from campaigner Rd dropping this to an interstate minnow, or for any of their supporters to show up on the bay until the result is safely squared away.

I've seen enough.
Port rebuilding a stammering start to the season under master coach kkkk enny.
Tigers regrouping after dusty has time off.

Tigers by 43 points.

Cheat grounders melting early.
Three wins on the trot into the bye this weekend. Time to relax, sit back, and watch the scrubbers run around this week. Looking forward particularly to Saturday arvo's entertainment. :grinv1:

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

Three wins on the trot into the bye this weekend. Time to relax, sit back, and watch the scrubbers run around this week. Looking forward particularly to Saturday arvo's entertainment. :grinv1:

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

Whatever helps calm your nerves for when we enter the 8 tonight and you realise that we would be drawn against you in the first final

There's still time to get something relaxing from the chemist.

Last edited:
Whatever helps calm your nerves for when we enter the 8 tonight and you realise that we would be drawn against you in the first final

There's still time to get something relaxing from the chemist.
Oh yeah you're still doing the whole 'I'm Richmond' thing. Hawfmond was on the rocks not too long ago, good to see you guys get through it.

:richmond::heart::hawthorn:

*NTTAWWT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got excited about the return of Thursday night footy until I saw it was these two minnows.

Thank duck we have a blockbuster scheduled tomorrow night :rainbow:

You must have your schedule mixed up, the blockbuster is on Saturday night with Brisbane v St Kilda.

You must have your schedule mixed up, the blockbuster is on Saturday night with Brisbane v St Kilda.
Plugger pls. This is from the same team that decided to set up an annual blockbuster in New Zealand?

How did that work out for you? :$

Port look up for this, a big worry for the Tuggers.

I tipped Port too, I'm so far behind in tipping I may as well just tip upsets.

Plugger pls. This is from the same team that decided to set up an annual blockbuster in New Zealand?

How did that work out for you? :$

We were s**t when we played in NZ, now we are a good team we would be packing out the Cake Tin, Eden Park and all those other great NZ stadiums.

Back