Society/Culture #Toostrongforyoukaren

Remove this Banner Ad

please-explain.gif

Yeah. I don't understand at all. Think I'll go now.

giphy.gif

She's tried to pull his Aboriginal flag down and told him to go back down the river to his humpy while the blokes refuting the guy filmings heritage.

Further investigation of their social media showed both are racists.

Amusing at first watch until you remember that this is actually an accurate representation of country Australia. At least 25% would be cheering on and another 25% sympathetic to the cause. Living in the city or outer suburbs shields you from this kind of s**t but if you wanna know why campaigners like Dutton, Joyce and Christensen get elected look no further than this video.

Amusing at first watch until you remember that this is actually an accurate representation of country Australia. At least 25% would be cheering on and another 25% sympathetic to the cause. Living in the city or outer suburbs shields you from this kind of s**t but if you wanna know why campaigners like Dutton, Joyce and Christensen get elected look no further than this video.
When you live in the city, you can go out and converse with lots of different people, diluting the crap on telly and in the paper

But in the county, you don't get many different people

This is the Australia of Scott Morrison, Lyle Shelton, Andrew Bolt and the like. Disgraceful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the Australia of Scott Morrison, Lyle Shelton, Andrew Bolt and the like. Disgraceful.

Back in the eighties hillbillys called Japanese tourists rubber necks.

Hell jeez, they even still had shorting party's in North queen's land and Nt, hunting indigenous. Clearing the land for farming.

You can blame menzies..

winmar1366155901237.jpg

Maccas give vigors the arse

Typical PC police. Can’t say anything these days without the left shutting down your opinion.

Some back-story would be nice.
Yeah i have no doubt there's been beef.

karen has said us much to , yeah you guessed it , the murdoch press :rolleyes:

She's said there's been death threats which if true is ******* disgraceful and helps no one.
I do wonder if she reported it to the police BEFORE or AFTER she spoke to the daily fail though.

I think they just came to the logical conclusion that the bloke was helping himself to a few too many Big Macs.

They get an 'A' for efficiency, concluding their investigation before the police...

Ain't live video a mother*er eh !!

" Baskin Robbins Maccas don't play !! "

Ain't live video a motherf***er eh !!

" Baskin Robbins Maccas don't play !! "
Do dumb s**t, win dumb prizes.

Maccas won't let some s**t kicker racist stand in the way of them making money and don't want the negative PR backlash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back