Society/Culture #Toostrongforyoukaren

Remove this Banner Ad

This simply isnt the case on any board.

Every mod chooses what to read and what not to.

Report button is your friend.

Not on all boards. One mod not that long ago elsewhere threatened posters with bans if their reports were unsubstantiated

And I think we all know it's pointless reporting any mods post as the mods tend to stick together (as we saw here)

Not on all boards. One mod not that long ago elsewhere threatened posters with bans if their reports were unsubstantiated

And I think we all know it's pointless reporting any mods post as the mods tend to stick together (as we saw here)
I would suggest that threat was only made after the report button was spammed.

I would suggest that threat was only made after the report button was spammed.

And that there is the mod double standard

On one hand you say "don't argue that s**t on the forum, hit the report button and let the mods sort it out"

When posters actually do this though, especially on high traffic rowdy boards, the message quickly becomes "keep up reporting posts and you will be banned"

Only way to survive this modding style is to never report and never complain

*And this is not all mods, some are very good and stand up people who make the boards better. Some however are lazy flogs who don't like their authority being questioned

On one hand you say "don't argue that s**t on the forum, hit the report button and let the mods sort it out"

When posters actually do this though, especially on high traffic rowdy boards, the message quickly becomes "keep up reporting posts and you will be banned"

*And this is not all mods, some are very good and stand up people who make the boards better. Some however are lazy flogs who don't like their authority being questioned
That’s not a double standard, it’s the reality of dealing with some posters who are dickheads.
Most people don’t report posts, then you find the occasional poster who reports almost everything they don’t agree with.

Like anything, it shouldn’t be abused.

Anyway, I have no idea of the history of moderation on this board and who has said or done what, but my initial point remains the same, the report button is your friend.

Moderators don’t read every post in every thread, and it’s really bloody annoying when posters complain that posts have not been dealt with when there’s no reports against that post - and by extension a moderator has not even seen it.

LOL.
Seriously think before you post.
Do you even understand what "spam" reporting is?
If you can post a single example of a mod wrongly banning anyone on this entire forum for "placing" a valid report, right or left winger I will be amazed.

LOL.
Seriously think before you post.
Do you even understand what "spam" reporting is?
If you can post a single example of a mod wrongly banning anyone on this entire forum for "placing" a valid report, right or left winger I will be amazed.

I know spam reporting, and I'm not referring to that. I'm talking less than a handful of reports a week

And I'm not publicly outing the mod because I've been threatened by this mod before - how ******* dumb do you think I am?

That I don't utter the approved phrase after an action I wasn't involved in, don't know anyone in and will never interact with shouldn't be tarnishing me, I do understand that it does show off your spotlight stealing, self validating, attention seeking and virtue signalling behavior though which explains the vitriol I get for daring to ask what caused this to happen.

Please continue using someone else's trauma to tell everyone what a great person you are, thoughts and prayers, while I ask the questions to understand why it happened.
You are disgusting!
Listen to how calm the homeowner is the entire time, whilst two ignorant racists attack him and his property on his own land.
How the * they made you a mod needs serious consideration.
You are Karen!

Listen to how calm the homeowner is the entire time, whilst two ignorant racists attack him and his property on his own land.
The homeowners have now opened up their home to anyone affected by the bushfires.

The homeowners have now opened up their home to anyone affected by the bushfires.
I hope he bloody well asks them what percentage of white they are!
Just in case, ya know?

You are disgusting!
How the fu** they made you a mod needs serious consideration.
You are Karen!
glad to see that you think there is a right wing equivalent to gough.

Do you use toilet paper to wipe your arse, or do you reserve the right to blame your shittyness on everybody else “all the time”?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BUT MUH GOUGH !!!!

*s sake , bumps a thread PURELY to to tip petrol everywhere.
*en nuff

Flag trouble again. Thought I think we shouldn’t rush to judgement until we’ve heard their side of the story.

Flag trouble again. Thought I think we shouldn’t rush to judgement until we’ve heard their side of the story.

We don't yet know what horrible things minorities have done to the flag bearers.

They deserve a chance to explain their side of the story. There must be some sort of explanation besides racism or bigotry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back