MAXIMUM GAWNAGE

RIP Col Sylvia
Jan 7, 2010
Traralgon
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Exers, Red Bull F1, Ireland CC
3 - Byron Porkett for fighting the good fight and for his creativity in the face of multiple backfires
2 - Dazlington for his brilliant troll of 10 year members
1 - Plugger35 for his YouTube win melts and for his service to game day freds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dinsdale

Moderation of beer
Jun 5, 2007
Brewery
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
East Perth, House Stark, Beer
I'd nominate myself for last weeks brilliant game day fred where I drunkenly posted witticisms all night, but I cant, stupid umpires mods

Trouto

Club Legend
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
Thanks friend, the Toots requires some much needed credibility after the 2018 result :p

Jokes aside I'm forgoing the Toots this year, my training is directed towards claiming the Caufield/Melbourne Cup Double (AWOTY/FOTY). The AWOTY promises to be a high caliber field at this early stage with noteble attention whores ZeBozo, Redvest4 and Harry000 all vying for any modicum of a flogs' attention. And like the Melbourne Cup, even though the FOTY is not always the best field, it's part of folklore.
you dont have the flogability to win FOTY, you would have to try too hard to stack on the flogness. Naturals like DanWA and Tigernator dont have to try, it is like second nature to them...

A Cut Above

Every Other Anchor
Aug 27, 2015
San Diego
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Channel Four News Team
Quick question Starburns_ are ex-mods eligible, or granted immunity like they are from FOTY?

You see I was about to nominate Chappyuk because umm for that quality thread he made about uhh..... okay well HYPOTHETICALLY let's say he posts something uncharacteristically amusing should we nominate him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ChappyUK

Premium Platinum
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR, Southend United
Quick question Starburns_ are ex-mods eligible, or granted immunity like they are from FOTY?

You see I was about to nominate Chappyuk because umm for that quality thread he made about uhh..... okay well HYPOTHETICALLY let's say he posts something uncharacteristically amusing should we nominate him?
Nice mash minnow.

Trouto

Club Legend
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast

ok, now your just being mean

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Mofra is the only consistent performer, the rest have good moments but get a bit precious about being the oldschool vanguard who claim to know funny.edit geeze just read it back, I was a bit rough on the old campaigners! It's a tough call but Dazlington is in form, A Cut above is good when not melting and Laphroaig is a campaigner but I sympathize with anyone suspended on principle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom