MAXIMUM GAWNAGE

RIP Col Sylvia
Jan 7, 2010
Traralgon
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Exers, Red Bull F1, Ireland CC
3 - Jazny for calling Tex Walker out for being the squib that he is.
2 - Morganashlee for calling out Rhyce Shaw for being the sook who is triggered by midgets in Tigers jumpers that he is.
1 - A Cut Above for calling out Gary Ablett Jr for being the AFL-protected thug that he is.

A Cut Above

Every Other Anchor
Aug 27, 2015
San Diego
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Channel Four News Team
I nominate chelseacarlton for this post on Bomber Thompson & Geelong cheating. Bolded line made my day.

Lol
Thompson, Charters, Dank, Weapon.
Even his missus is a biological cheat.
Geelongs premierships mean about as much as my daughters “you little ripper” thanks for participating trophy!
Eat **** Cats, you’ve got nothing to show for 60 odd years!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Rd 11 Votes

3.) Darbs662 for always chugging me gently and affectionately. Appreciated friend :thumbsu::thumbsu:
2.) A Cut Above for his SOS work and being one of the few remaining Glenferie flogs left around these parts since TazHawk led Hawkzit from the Bay
1.) Socrates2 for employing the underused but highly effective method of producing Threads that are so horrible they're actually quite humorous. A risky maneuver used by many Tier 5 type flogs over the years but one that's enjoyable to watch

A Cut Above

Every Other Anchor
Aug 27, 2015
San Diego
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Channel Four News Team
Rd 11 Votes

3.) Darbs662 for always chugging me gently and affectionately. Appreciated friend :thumbsu::thumbsu:
2.) A Cut Above for his SOS work and being one of the few remaining Glenferie flogs left around these parts since TazHawk led Hawkzit from the Bay
1.) Socrates2 for employing the underused but highly effective method of producing Threads that are so horrible they're actually quite humorous. A risky maneuver used by many Tier 5 type flogs over the years but one that's enjoyable to watch
Round 11 votes

3 votes Byron Porkett because I gently but firmly believe in the concept of reacharounds.
2 votes MAXIMUM GAWNAGE for his sterling work putting the Laphroaig's of the world in their place.
1 vote Chappyuk for making me laugh not once, but twice the other week. Probably a sign of the coming apocalypse.

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Round 11 votes

1 vote Chappyuk for making me laugh not once, but twice the other week. Probably a sign of the coming apocalypse.
Found myself chucking at one of his posts last week, checked myself in for a concussion test straight after.

They say nothing beats English comedy so perhaps old FloggyUK is channelling his inner Clease

Top Bottom