Mod. Notice Toots Hibbert Medal 2019 - The Flogs' choice

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 12 Votes

3 Votes: A Cut Above. Probably the only flog that gives a f*** around the Bay and creates a mountain of Threads for DHs to melt in. Also unlike Geelong, the Hawks have proven they can go back to back so would be a worthy 2peat winner

2 Votes: Socrates2. Young Scrotum2 is doing a lot of heavy lifting on the Bay and is putting in a fine body of work this year. Is a solid chance to take out the Daily Double (Toots and FOTY) and would recommend flogs keep him in your end of year quaddie (Toots, FOTY, AWOTY and BMOTY)

1 Vote: SaltPeter. It's common knowledge the Camrys are the worst posters on the Bay (bar Darbs). But SaltPeter bucks the trend and doesn't always get ropped into mind numbing WHSFs. Has done a solid job melting at Geelong flogs and despite thinking Mofra is cute (how ghey), deserves a sympathy vote

Round 12 votes

3 votes Byron Porkett because the Bay's been chugging along on fumes and his contributions have been a rare bright spark

2 votes Mofra who's mastered the art of trolling teams while only copping only a fraction of the backlash the rest of us would

1 vote KardiniaPark for taking time out of his busy child-stalking schedule to post on the Bay again

Rd 12 Votes

3 Votes: A Cut Above. Probably the only flog that gives a f*** around the Bay and creates a mountain of Threads for DHs to melt in. Also unlike Geelong, the Hawks have proven they can go back to back so would be a worthy 2peat winner
Round 12 votes

3 votes Byron Porkett because the Bay's been chugging along on fumes and his contributions have been a rare bright spark
Mutual reach arounds. How cute :$

3 A Cut Above for the above reasons
2 Byron Porkett for landing some big fish
1 Socrates2 gets a bad rap but I've enjoyed his work of late.

Minus 1000 votes to anyone who rates Sam Frost as an AFL level defender.

Round 13 Votes

3 Votes Kangaroos4eva. One of the best posters on this Board and a quality fella. Two exceptional Threads in 2 weeks from the big Norf flog.

2 Votes STPer18. Would make a decent Puffer supporter the way he chugs his Cats. Without RUS around to continually melt the flog, he basically runs around these parts glubber out posting what he likes. Has taken on the role of Captain Cats ever since RedVest4 cracked the Joffa's at his 9th place.

1 Vote Scrotum2. Probably the best young talent the Bay has seen in years. His amateur detective work and hard hitting investigations have proven the flog has as much brains as a Fremantle trophy cabinet. Well done scrotum on carrying on the fine Richmond nuffie tradition on the Bay.

Last edited:
3/ Dinsdale- Always spot on the money and classy , provides a bawdy adult voice in times of crisis.
2/Byron Porkett- the mischief maker provides light-hearted japery and is a glass half full sort of flog.
1/Grin-Remains focused and on point even when facing an army of front running cat flogs.

Edited to correct my 2x3 vote mistake!

Last edited:
3/ Dinsdale- Always spot on the money and classy , provides a bawdy adult voice in times of crisis.
2/Byron Porkett- the mischief maker provides light-hearted japery and is a glass half full sort of flog.
3/Grin-Remains focused and on point even when facing an army of front running cat flogs.

The ol' 323 vote system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t laugh, you might be 1 vote.
3 votes for Byron Porkett, let's make the bay great again
2 votes for Geelong Dynasty, one of the few cats posters with minimum floggishness (this week)
1 vote for Ilksy for making sure I stay grounded by following me around correcting me...wait, I think that's stalking...

3 Socrates2 for being the best newsbreaker on the Bay. ie: the Stephenson fred.
2 Byron Porkett for his Flogstradamusing fred predicting Port would beat Geelong, for Cats flogs being caught hook, line and sinker and for exposing them for being the biggest one way runners on the Bay.
1 crazywildhorse for being brave.

Round 14 Votes

3 Votes. Plugger35. Good to see the old sheep shagger up and about on the Bay. With his buddy Tyreboyz gone, Plugger is leading the internationals as a pre-FOTY favourite so its fitting he is recognised in here before the chuggers try voting him in again. Like Ablett, an old timer flog but on his day still one of the best.

2 Votes. A Cut Above. Withstood the Cat Flogs' onslaught and has rightfully skied over them after losing to Lol Port. If anyone is after Bosk, he has currently taken up residence inside ChappyUK's head. Living there rent free too.

1 Vote. I genuinely cannot tell if these two are the same poster as they both have a sh1t truck vibe about them. So I'll split the difference and give them one vote each.

- Dazlington. Have enjoyed the work of this young fella. His Walsh Thread proven to be spot on and made an elite Thread to kill off a Friday afternoon that was unlucky to get divvied. One of the brighter young talents on the Bay.

- Socrates2. Speaking of talents, it doesn't get much better than the big scrotum. Has all the class of a 2am kebab dripping down your wrist as you stumble towards a taxi. His newsbreaking ability is Al-jazeeraesque (if any Al-jazeera Exec flogs are reading this, do us all a favour and take the DH with you back to Doha). Enjoyable flog who probably practices colouring in between the lines (and struggles at it) while not breaking news on the Bay

If anyone is after Bosk, he has currently taken up residence inside ChappyUK's head. Living there rent free too.
IHYfma1.gif

Round 14 votes

3 votes Byron Porkett
2 votes Byron Porkett
1 votes Byron Porkett
0 votes ChappyUK

Boy oh boy wowee. I have you two on a string.

Boy oh boy wowee. I have you two on a string.
Oh right that must be why you're literally making threads about me & changing your av to Ron Burgundy.

"If I make it look like I'm obsessed with another poster everyone will think its the reverse!" .......Chappy's totally playing 4D chess here. :drunk:

Oh right that must be why you're literally making threads about me & changing your av to Ron Burgundy.

"If I make it look like I'm obsessed with another poster everyone will think its the reverse!" .......Chappy's totally playing 4D chess here. :drunk:

I could spend all night making a gif about you but who has the time.

I could spend all night making a gif about you but who has the time.
Just as there's no contest for who's the Sourest, Most-Unfunny Poster on Bay13 (Laphroaig) there's no doubt you have Thinnest-Skinned Poster all locked up while your sycophantic accessory chefmeister wears Daftest Henchman like a badge of honor. What a strange pair you make. :smilecat::rainbow:

51t-Fkc1w-Z4-L-SY445.jpg

Rd 15 Votes

3 Votes. Elite Finger Twirler. Like when a dingbat gets caught on your roof or a saltie takes up residence in your swimming pool, there is nothing quite like when a flog sets up camp in the Divvy. EFT has put in a fine body of floggery completely wrecking up the van. Well done floggo.

2 Votes. Dazlington. Really enjoying this young fella's debut season on the Bay. Manages to melt the masses by stating simple facts. Well done to young Dazza.

1 Vote. Despite being an insufferable unfunny flog, he'll need some votes if he is to take up his rightful 9th position. So will chop RedVest4 a vote. Plus the DH is shivering away in the coldest arse-end spot of Australia (no offence TazHawk15)

Rd 15 Votes

3 Votes. Elite Finger Twirler. Like when a dingbat gets caught on your roof or a saltie takes up residence in your swimming pool, there is nothing quite like when a flog sets up camp in the Divvy. EFT has put in a fine body of floggery completely wrecking up the van. Well done floggo.

2 Votes. Dazlington. Really enjoying this young fella's debut season on the Bay. Manages to melt the masses by stating simple facts. Well done to young Dazza.

1 Vote. Despite being an insufferable unfunny flog, he'll need some votes if he is to take up his rightful 9th position. So will chop RedVest4 a vote. Plus the DH is shivering away in the coldest arse-end spot of Australia (no offence TazHawk15)
None taken young Puffer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back