Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoNeZ

Team Captain
Apr 9, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Obviously toovey got hurt and i hope he will be ok.
BUT what he did was reckless.
Hawkins was very very lucky to not land on the top of his head.

Will definitely be sighted.

Honestly, bigfooty really needs to ban people for life including their IP address, to op is a complete and utter moron who i hope never never has the ability to breed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, bigfooty really needs to ban people for life including their IP address, to op is a complete and utter moron who i hope never never has the ability to breed.

This thread is proof of OP's lack of testes

Ummm serious collingwood supporters?
I really do hope toovey is ok. I dont like seeing players go down.
What he did though was reckless imo, and could of had bad ramifications for hawkins.
Why should i be banned for stating my thoughts which some others seem to agree with?

Serious question OP. How many pipes did your mum smoke while she was pregnant with you?

Yeah right, and im the one that should get banned :confused:
Look at the other toovey thread im not the only one that thinks it was reckless

Yeah right, and im the one that should get banned :confused:
Look at the other toovey thread im not the only one that thinks it was reckless

The only thing reckless about that play by Toovey was reckless disregard for his own safety.

Will probably get 6-8 weeks on the injury list to recover from facial injuries.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We'll, we're all just breathing a deep sigh of relief that Hawkins survived

Stupidity.

How about we wait to see how the kid is, and then start blaming him for watching the Footy

Utter stupidity

Collingwood fans just shut it, it's tunneling. Perhaps the most dangerous thing you can do on the field.
Take a look at the landing Hawkins had to execute.
If his hands were also knocked into a place he couldn't of protected himself he could have a broken neck right now.

Get a clue you keyboard warrior w***ers that have nothing to do with what's happening in the physical contest and have likely never been in one.

The suspension is of no consequence the players out injured and it's utter stupidity.
This isn't hardness at the contest this is taking out someone's legs who is in mid air when you have no chance of spoiling causing his centre of gravity to flip.

Collingwood fans just shut it, it's tunneling. Perhaps the most dangerous thing you can do on the field.
Take a look at the landing Hawkins had to execute.
If his hands were also knocked into a place he couldn't of protected himself he could have a broken neck right now.

Get a clue you keyboard warrior w***ers that have nothing to do with what's happening in the physical contest and have likely never been in one.

The suspension is of no consequence the players out injured and it's utter stupidity.
This isn't hardness at the contest this is taking out someone's legs who is in mid air when you have no chance of spoiling causing his centre of gravity to flip.

trollface.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back