Johnny Dwyer
Grant Boyd
Brett Marshall
Megan Gale
Tom Thomas
James Parentich
Jordan Alexander
Josh Cowan

Was after some opinions re U18's playing seniors.
It would be great experience for them, but arent they missing out on the possiblity of winning the league B & F and other awards etc and all the confidence etc these things bring?? :confused:

I think the thrill of playing the highest grade possible would far outweigh personal awards such as club and league B+F's. So if you are good to play seniors as a 15-16-17 year old, wouldnt u jump at the opportunity?

FWIW Josh Cowan would romp it in as the best Under 18's player if he wasnt playing wing/half back for the seniors. And the distinct opportunity to play in a seniors premiership would sh1t over winning the league B+F in the Under 18's

1. J Mahar (Bung)
2. T Hughes (Hep)
3. B. Hayes (Beau)
4. L. Gunnell (Gor)
5. J. Murphy (Bung)
6. R. Aquilina (Gor)
7. G. Kirby (Day)
8. J. Riske (Bung)
9. L. Murray (Beau)
10. L. Shaw (New)

1. J Mahar (Bung)
2. T Hughes (Hep)
3. B. Hayes (Beau)
4. L. Gunnell (Gor)
5. J. Murphy (Bung)
6. R. Aquilina (Gor)
7. G. Kirby (Day)
8. J. Riske (Bung)
9. L. Murray (Beau)
10. L. Shaw (New)

Josh cowan by a mile. Absolute gun and will be a shame to lose him to the system next year. Could be playing rebels now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JD is no good he is a hack. Think shaw should be a big higher boys lol nah one kid that can play james maher (newlyn) should be in there as well i fell

JD is no good he is a hack. Think shaw should be a big higher boys lol nah one kid that can play james maher (newlyn) should be in there as well i fell

mate u watch what u say about the great JD, is that u lockie shaw? ur a dead man

1. J Mahar (Bung)
2. T Hughes (Hep)
3. B. Hayes (Beau)
4. L. Gunnell (Gor)
5. J. Murphy (Bung)
6. R. Aquilina (Gor)
7. G. Kirby (Day)
8. J. Riske (Bung)
9. L. Murray (Beau)
10. L. Shaw (New)

hayesy, gunnell, kirby spot on!! big call putting hughesy so high!!!! is mahar the best??? he's good but he's young!! maybe 2 or 3!! jd should deff be in there! u got somethin against him??!!

hayesy, gunnell, kirby spot on!! big call putting hughesy so high!!!! is mahar the best??? he's good but he's young!! maybe 2 or 3!! jd should deff be in there! u got somethin against him??!!

anyone thats got something against the great JD has something against me, tho im sure JD can fight his own fights haha one tuff dude

Yet to see Daylesford or Gordon play, but heres my list of potentials......
Not in any particular order!!

Luke Morris
Joel Riske
Brad Knowles......#1
Ash Manari
Pat Brit
Toby Hughes
John Dwyer
Adrian Wooding
Gunnell brothers....?
Bendelle brothers...?

interesting to see you only mention one hepburn player an one dunstown player seeing that these clubs are sitting 2 & 3. no mention of possibly the leagues best full forward this season in Josh Carman. In the games i have watched he looked the goods kicked 28 goals already this season i believe. also no mention of another hepburn player in Leigh Santurini from what i have seen one of the best CHB the U/18 competition has seen for many years. also other players such Gleeson, Duffy, and ben hayes who from what i have seen of him looks like a very classy act.

gleeson is in ballarat now. a few good mentions in there. pat britt is a class act, knowlesy is alrite, no i dea who wooding is tho? wat team does he play for??

My Top Ten. Sure to get in the team of the year.
1. B.Knight
2. B.Knight
3. B.Knight
4. B.Knight
5. B.Knight
6. T. Costa
7. B.Knight
8. B.Knight
9. B.Knight
10. B.Knight

My Top Ten. Sure to get in the team of the year.
1. B.Knight
2. B.Knight
3. B.Knight
4. B.Knight
5. B.Knight
6. T. Costa
7. B.Knight
8. B.Knight
9. B.Knight
10. B.Knight

surely jus a waste of time, space and effort mate. clearly u cannot be more than one person so whatever point or humour u were tryin to direct is lost. give this site up mate and go flunk school with ur other hepburn mates that bitch non-stop about ur arrogance to every daylesford player gettin around

surely jus a waste of time, space and effort mate. clearly u cannot be more than one person so whatever point or humour u were tryin to direct is lost. give this site up mate and go flunk school with ur other hepburn mates that bitch non-stop about ur arrogance to every daylesford player gettin around

I knew you would like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back