Top 10 players u/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeh i have noticed. hes played nearly every game too so he must be fairly decent. be interesting to see i beau ryan makes an appearance in finals for the burra

haha yeh i have noticed. hes played nearly every game too so he must be fairly decent. be interesting to see i beau ryan makes an appearance in finals for the burra[/quote}

hes played every game so far :thumbsu:
in the 18s you mean? good question, hep will be a much better team with him in it, tad unfair if anyone has to miss out for him to get a game tho.hes no where near the player he used to be thats for sure. hes got fat! hed still be strong tho just not as fast or fit. it will be interesting to see how hep go with him in the side tho

yeh hes a hard man to matchup on as well. back in 05 he was the player of the comp but yeh doesnt seem to be that player anymore. i think we'll see how he plays first quarter before we decide on tagging him.

hey...just interested in who jacaranda is....but do other people think its to hard to make a top 10 considering you may only get to see a player once a year and if they have a bad day or something...

yeh true that but i still think its a bit hard to judge and stuff but i think if there was a top 10 it would consist of players from the top 5 teams..

yeh true that but i still think its a bit hard to judge and stuff but i think if there was a top 10 it would consist of players from the top 5 teams..

i think thats a stupid point!! cameron bruce one of the best playersin afl and melbourne are sitting second bottom! and judging players by word of mouth i think is stupid as well. its ment to be your top ten not what other people think. but to judge a top ten in u/18s is gunna be dificult because grouch18 is right, they might have a bad day or a good day and you may only get to see them once, a lot of players deserve to be in the top tens that have been put forth and some players dont. no one will get it right

yeh everyone sees different players in different ways. what team you playin for jacaranda?
:D never you boys mind....i want to be able to say what i want with out people thinken im baggen em:cool:

but your right...everyone rates toby huges, i dont think hes that great, nor do i think mayer is as good as everyone says, good player tho dont get me wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh i duno joel maher and benny hayes i reckon are pretty even and both will go close to the league and the winner will come from one of those 2 i think anyways...with glenn kirby as the dark horse..very good player in a team not going aswel as last year...

yeh thats a fair point to...just wondering why u put james maher from newlyn in contention...i herd hes a chop...

Yeah i dont know how someone could put james maher in there top ten
he isnt much chop at all

still havnt played clunes or beaufort but top 10 has changed a bit to this

1. B. Hayes (Beau)
2. J. Mahar(Bung)
3. T. Hughes (Hep)
4. L. Gunnell (Gor)
5. J. Murphy (Bung)
6. D. Hunt (Bung)
7. J. Dwyer (Day)
8. L. Santurini (Hep)
9. A. Munari (Gor)
10. P. Britt (Dunns)

whyd you take me out..im gunna cry haha
how come i met you in the middle on sat mate?

this is what my list looks like
Ben Hayes
Toby Hughes
Joel Mahar
Leigh Santurini
Luke Gunnell
Ash Munari
Murray Ellis
Paddy Britt
James Maher
Glen Kirby

sorry kirbs just goin on performance. i was 50-50 on you and P.Britt for that last spot. old g.boyd played a nice game on the weekend too
as for me in the middle, riskey thought it was a good idea to promote me to the leadership group in the last two weeks. useless tho, i cant even win the toss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back