Top 10 players u/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry kirbs just goin on performance. i was 50-50 on you and P.Britt for that last spot. old g.boyd played a nice game on the weekend too
as for me in the middle, riskey thought it was a good idea to promote me to the leadership group in the last two weeks. useless tho, i cant even win the toss
haha nah your right mate!! pat brit a very good player, young to. is it true that joel maher still got another year left?
yea u must be having a bad trot in the middle lol coz that was the first one id one this yr lol!!!!
hope he dont read this...but grouch right, top ten dogy that we judge it on mayb one performance, not that he got in, but grants not really that good of a player, he did play alright on the w.e but id say that was hes best game for the yr, and that mark he took, first timeif ever seen him do a thing like that and he talks himself up too much for my liken!! was bragging about how someone said man up on number one and then about how good hes mark was!!
thats my bitch sesh over!!

this is what my list looks like
Ben Hayes
Toby Hughes
Joel Mahar
Leigh Santurini
Luke Gunnell
Ash Munari
Murray Ellis
Paddy Britt
James Maher
Glen Kirby

id say very close, get ash munari out of there, he was much better player last yr now he just a skitz, dont know the murry guy, id put pat britt up higher, and jacarandas right haha g kirby a hack lol

this is what my list looks like
Ben Hayes
Toby Hughes
Joel Mahar
Leigh Santurini
Luke Gunnell
Ash Munari
Murray Ellis
Paddy Britt
James Maher
Glen Kirby

id say very close, get ash munari out of there, he was much better player last yr now he just a skitz, dont know the murry guy, id put pat britt up higher, and jacarandas right haha g kirby a hack lol

ill have a crack...i dont know anyone in the league so its gunna be very very hackish..mayb even a lil condrary of what ive said in the past....meh

1.ben hayes
2.joel maher
3.Toby Hughes
4.John D (most underated player in the league)
5.Leigh Santa
6.Some guy from clunes...shat all over us
7.luke gunnel
8.Pat britt
9. Brett knight
10. Guy from waura, used to be fat, if he was in a good team hed be very very handy

nah was my first ever coin toss haha yeh we dont lose a hell of a lot from this years side plus ibelieve they have about 15 under 15s comin up so id say next year they will be very hard to beat. they will still have joely jackson nick matho lauxy robbie ryan forbes and i tink trizza as well so its a pity ill be draggin my arse around in reserves.

nah was my first ever coin toss haha yeh we dont lose a hell of a lot from this years side plus ibelieve they have about 15 under 15s comin up so id say next year they will be very hard to beat. they will still have joely jackson nick matho lauxy robbie ryan forbes and i tink trizza as well so its a pity ill be draggin my arse around in reserves.

yeh thats if some of those aren't playen rebels....who do u think will with the bunga B and F...

ill have a crack...i dont know anyone in the league so its gunna be very very hackish..mayb even a lil condrary of what ive said in the past....meh

1.ben hayes
2.joel maher
3.Toby Hughes
4.John D (most underated player in the league)
5.Leigh Santa
6.Some guy from clunes...shat all over us
7.luke gunnel
8.Pat britt
9. Brett knight
10. Guy from waura, used to be fat, if he was in a good team hed be very very handy

Im seeing too much focus on players from the dominant teams. The bottom teams often have some stand out players. I think you might be talking about Shane Holland there milky and he is well worthy of number 6 or 7. I don't think Leigh Santurini deserves to be in there, either Brett Knight. No one rates Joshy Carmen? Benny hayes isnt the best. Joel Riske deserves a place. Best under 18 player in the league is Josh Cowan but since he doesnt even play 18s you would have to go with Toby Hughes. Also dont let the league B and F sway your beleifs. Grant Bell was the best last year but the 9 after that was in all sorts of ridiculous orders. Two players that are now consistant contributors to their seniors sides didnt even place in the top 5.

just a quick list
1.joel mahar(best player easily)
2.brett knight
3.John dwyer(very underated good player)
4.ben hayes
5.dean hunt
6.ryan aqualina
7.glenn kirby
8.patt britt
9.joel kitchen(underated finds heaps of the ball and space0
10.bryce mullane

there are a few good players from the teams outside the 5 to that dont get noticed because there not in top 5 like john dwyer from daylesford and joel kitchen from buninyong few other good players at buninyong to

Im seeing too much focus on players from the dominant teams. The bottom teams often have some stand out players. I think you might be talking about Shane Holland there milky and he is well worthy of number 6 or 7. I don't think Leigh Santurini deserves to be in there, either Brett Knight. No one rates Joshy Carmen? Benny hayes isnt the best. Joel Riske deserves a place. Best under 18 player in the league is Josh Cowan but since he doesnt even play 18s you would have to go with Toby Hughes. Also dont let the league B and F sway your beleifs. Grant Bell was the best last year but the 9 after that was in all sorts of ridiculous orders. Two players that are now consistant contributors to their seniors sides didnt even place in the top 5.

wrong...if u can say josh cowan u can say grant bell, and bells better than pin doctor...but pin easy 2nd way ahead of anyone else!

yea i know..as i said i dont know any one in the league!! id put shane number 6, leighs a good player, not as good as ive put him tho mayb true!! alec cimera another good player!!

wrong...if u can say josh cowan u can say grant bell, and bells better than pin doctor...but pin easy 2nd way ahead of anyone else!

yea i know..as i said i dont know any one in the league!! id put shane number 6, leighs a good player, not as good as ive put him tho mayb true!! alec cimera another good player!!

just a quick list
2.brett knight
4.ben hayes
5.dean hunt
6.ryan aqualina
7.glenn kirby
8.patt britt
10.bryce mullane

there are a few good players from the teams outside the 5 to that dont get noticed because there not in top 5 like john dwyer from daylesford and joel kitchen from buninyong few other good players at buninyong to

if bryce mullan is that red head from clunes...thats not the one i was tlkn bout!! hes ****ing s**t!!
it was some tanky guy!!
lukegunnel deserves to be in there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just a quick list
2.brett knight
4.ben hayes
5.dean hunt
6.ryan aqualina
7.glenn kirby
8.patt britt
10.bryce mullane

yeah bloody oath thats a quick list if you have brett knight 2nd, he's good but not 2nd best player, when did you see him play? you's haven't played hepburn yet this year, as for joel kitchen don't think he should be top ten but still buninyongs best player

bryce mullane is number 1 from dunnstown. personally i dont think munari is as good as they say, he only gets so much of it coz they kick it too him every time, carman is very handy but isnt top 10, agreed wih bomber tho kitchen is very underated nearly got them into the granny off his own boot last year

yeah bloody oath thats a quick list if you have brett knight 2nd, he's good but not 2nd best player, when did you see him play? you's haven't played hepburn yet this year, as for joel kitchen don't think he should be top ten but still buninyongs best player

As cocky as i am. I wouldn't think i'm 2nd in the league. but that doesn't mean i shouldn't be in the top 10. lol.

Shane holland is not a footballers ********, hes overweight and cant run out a game, daz edwards (No.14) from clunes is top ten material, doesnt much of a brain when he has it but tough and doesnt allow his tackles to br broken, brad knowles might go alright in CHFL under 18s but hasnt got much after that, theres my 2 bobs worth

seriously boys just looking at all ur top 10 players on here, there r some really good players there but i can work out how all yas just talk it up all the time, seriously a majority of these players would struggle to get in their own clubs top 10 in a decent league!

seriously boys just looking at all ur top 10 players on here, there r some really good players there but i can work out how all yas just talk it up all the time, seriously a majority of these players would struggle to get in their own clubs top 10 in a decent league!

yeah it strange to see players who would be quality players but no where near top 10 in the BFL come and make it big in the CHFL, like Ed Guthrie and Luke Laux from Bunga last year. Goes to show the difference in the market population of the leagues i spose

mate there is no way luke laux would have been top 10 last year. i think he may have even struggled to be in bungarees top 10 last year. guthers was good but 100 goals probably flattered him. there were two players last year who i would rate as the ahead of the rest being corey fothegill and grant bell. O'Neill was not as good as his league B and F votes suggested either

mate there is no way luke laux would have been top 10 last year. i think he may have even struggled to be in bungarees top 10 last year. guthers was good but 100 goals probably flattered him. there were two players last year who i would rate as the ahead of the rest being corey fothegill and grant bell. O'Neill was not as good as his league B and F votes suggested either

to those two i would ad another in being kenny terry

yeah fothergil is definatly a talent and yeh him and belly were the two best last year i thought,benny o'neil was good but not as good. Luke Laux i think was easily a top ten player last year,used the ball well,very damaging. Yeh my point was that players like himself and guthers wouldnt have bin nearly as damaging in a BFL team, guthers would have bin lucky to snag 30 goals in the BFL last year,jus a lack of quality oponents saw him boot 15 odd goals against the mediocre teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back