Top 10 players u/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh all our players last year were valuable but fothergill over guthrie and oneill by a mile. in saying that guthers would probably be a better help to the team this year. anoter vry underatated player from last mick lindeback at chb

this is what my list looks like
Ben Hayes
Toby Hughes
Joel Mahar
Leigh Santurini
Luke Gunnell
Ash Munari
Murray Ellis
Paddy Britt
James Maher
Glen Kirby

this list just goes to show how shite the central highlands league is

this list just goes to show how shite the central highlands league is

U ballarat pricks are all the same u think because u play BFL that your better, its a name to be known in the BFL, yeah it is a better league i agree, but CHFL is still good there are good players, everyone kinda knows everyone and its friendly and a good environment to play footy in, have fun and grow as a footballer

pretty much agree. they are two different types of football. ballarat is certainly more skillful but there is somethin chfl has over bfl. in chfl we are clubs opposed to individuals who think they are above the team. seniors reserves 18s and 15s all play same ground same day to give a club atmosphere and club pride. alot of bfl players that comeout tend to struggle for a while as they adapt because the game is different

1. j mahar
2. b. Moran
3. m. antonio
4. b. murray
5. j. murphy
6. m. auchitell
7. jaz mahar(when his got a bye on)
8. k. mullane
9. j. mcvitty( got on his knee's for me to put him here)
10. s. gleeson( still a god out there for the boys)

1. j mahar
2. b. Moran
3. m. antonio
4. b. murray
5. j. murphy
6. m. auchitell
8. k. mullane

not a bad list but antonio should be a bit higher if he wasnt playin seniors. agree wit gleeso luv him to death

1. j mahar
2. b. Moran
3. m. antonio
4. b. murray
5. j. murphy
6. m. auchitell
8. k. mullane
good to see ya puttin one in for the damascus boys you sly dog

U ballarat pricks are all the same u think because u play BFL that your better, its a name to be known in the BFL, yeah it is a better league i agree, but CHFL is still good there are good players, everyone kinda knows everyone and its friendly and a good environment to play footy in, have fun and grow as a footballer

haha mateeeee.....riggers never said BFL was a good league he just commmented on ther lack of talent that comes out of the CHFL...Yes of course everyone knows that BFL is a far better league and always will be but to say CHFL is a good enivornment and friendly is just a joke!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha mateeeee.....riggers never said BFL was a good league he just commmented on ther lack of talent that comes out of the CHFL...Yes of course everyone knows that BFL is a far better league and always will be but to say CHFL is a good enivornment and friendly is just a joke!

can you please tell me why? people that play in the chfl play to have fun. not because there arrogant pri.cks like in the bfl who generally think there to good for any one!

can you please tell me why? people that play in the chfl play to have fun. not because there arrogant pri.cks like in the bfl who generally think there to good for any one!

I am in agreence:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

yeah true that. country footy is heaps better than the bfl. they are all cocky, but i know a fair few guys from it, there not that good

who is in your top 10 players of the compietition?

1.joel marh(bungaree)
2.mark gunell(gordon)
3.ryan aquillan(gordon)
4.matt laux(bungaree)
5.mick lockyer(creswick)
6.gary knights(creswick)
7.grant boyd(daylesford)
8.jayden hind(clunes)
9.jackson murphy(bungaree)
10.brad knolwes(learmonth)

1.joel marh(bungaree)
2.mark gunell(gordon)
3.ryan aquillan(gordon)
4.matt laux(bungaree)
5.mick lockyer(creswick)
6.gary knights(creswick)
7.grant boyd(daylesford)
8.jayden hind(clunes)

Dunno about that mate, your opinion and your intitled to it. i think there are some people that shouldn't be up there and some that should be up there. Its pretty hard to pick the top 10 cause there are so many players of the same skill level. Personally i think Jacko should be somewhere up the top, matt laux out, same with lockyer and knights. Thats just my opinion.

1.joel marh(bungaree)
2.mark gunell(gordon)
3.ryan aquillan(gordon)
4.matt laux(bungaree)
5.mick lockyer(creswick)
6.gary knights(creswick)
7.grant boyd(daylesford)
8.jayden hind(clunes)

yeh as pythons sed your entitled to your opinion but the ones in bold shouldn't even be considered

matt laux is a good player but not top 10... lockyer is a sheep dog along with grant boyd... more about kicking goals than winning games.. knights is ok but nothing special.. and jayden hind has left the chfl...

Dunno about that mate, your opinion and your intitled to it. i think there are some people that shouldn't be up there and some that should be up there. Its pretty hard to pick the top 10 cause there are so many players of the same skill level. Personally i think Jacko should be somewhere up the top, matt laux out, same with lockyer and knights. Thats just my opinion.

its just my top 10 in no particular order

I dont think you can leave Josh Cowan out from Daylesford, played in a senior flag last year and is lining up for the rebels at the moment, best player by far.:thumbsu:

i think we are talking about players that actually play in the u18's. am i correct?

in that case, count brad knowles out from there also...
agreed with your comments before, but am shocked that there are blokes that are in there that were no where near top 10 in league b+f last year...
(not to say that should be the only factor in the top 10)

in that case, count brad knowles out from there also...
agreed with your comments before, but am shocked that there are blokes that are in there that were no where near top 10 in league b+f last year...
(not to say that should be the only factor in the top 10)

dowler stop trying to get people to put you in there.. face it mate your not even close to the top 10 in the league....u only got so many votes cause waubra had a shi't side last year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back