Top 10 players who cant get a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Cameron Wood
Chad Fletcher
Matt Rosa
Henry Playfair
Brent Prismall

Those guys would all be close to automatic selections if they were at other clubs, not many others would be guaranteed that come to mind.
I guarantee he wouldn't get a game anywhere else. Take him off your list.

Players who can crack a spot in their side or who contantl in or out
1 Chad Fletcher
2 Troy Cook
3 Jaymie Graham
4 Mark Bolton
5 Justin Sherman
6 Josh Mahoney
7 Adam McDougall
8 Josh Wooden
9 Paul Lucuria
10 Fergus Watts
If you mean can't break into Werribe's best 22 than yes two weeks ago he played for the Werribe reserves.

why don't you blokes rate Playfair down at Geelong?

he's a good player

I thought he was going reasonably well till he broke or fractured his jaw a fair while back. He never seemed to recover from that and looked quite tentative when he finally made it back in the side. Since then he just seemed to go downhill, and now you don't hear much about him at all. I certainly thought he showed some reasonable signs before the injury though, particularly playing at CHF where the cats were crying out for someone to stand up.

Players who can crack a spot in their side or who contantl in or out
1 Chad Fletcher
2 Troy Cook
3 Jaymie Graham
4 Mark Bolton
5 Justin Sherman
6 Josh Mahoney
7 Adam McDougall
8 Josh Wooden
9 Paul Lucuria
10 Fergus Watts

Troy Cook has worst skills then 90 percent of country footballers I play with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brodie Holland is also struggling to get a regular game but it may have been because of his achiles problem.

Ben Davies would be getting a regular game for us if we were no chance of making the finals as would Danny Nicholls I assume. Will both probably be gone by the years end. Shannon Cox is unlucky to be dropped from the side constantly.

For my mind Nickoski & Butler are not in the team because they are in Westcoast best 22 but have missed through injury. The others selected are just not getting a game.
Not sure about Butler but Nicoski is fit again now and has been playing some good footy in the WAFL (or so I'm told) I was very surprised not to see him named in the Eagles team this especially given they named a squad of 25.

why don't you blokes rate Playfair down at Geelong?

he's a good player

He looked very promising in 2005 until he fractured his jaw against Adelaide. He's just never been the same since then. Nathan Ablett has gone past him and even though he's incredibly raw Hawkins offers more. If those two guys establish themselves there just won't be room for Henry I'm afraid.

Plus he's crap.

The one thats sticks out to me is Brent Prismall from Geelong absolute walk up starter in any other afl side. Future superstar.

The one thats sticks out to me is Brent Prismall from Geelong absolute walk up starter in any other afl side. Future superstar.

Agreed. I will be surprised if he continues with the Cats once his contract is up (whenever that will be.) He just can't get a game.

Marty Mattner? Dropped this week, however, he's been playing down back and he plays his best footy on the wing.

Symes/Mattner swap could be on? :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back