8 Josh Wooden
9 Paul Lucuria
10 Fergus Watts

Danny Jacobs has to be in that list

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Danny Jacobs, also don't think anyone has mentioned a couple of young talls with massive potential cambell(freo), willits(port) and dunn(melb) that can't seem to get a consistent game.

cs61

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Land of the Rising Sun
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah Jacobs was in great form first half of the year, I don't believe that its form that is keeping him out though, he's a very good third defender so maybe there is more to that.

Ellis has been very good in his first year, unlucky not be getting a game but we're close to full strength except Williams and Clarke and our midfield is looking good.

Renouf would have been getting games for us a few years back but we aren't blooding players for the sake of it now. Next year we'll see a fair bit more of him I reckon.

prattsta

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2006
Westeros
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, 76ers, Steelers, Canucks
Yeah Jacobs was in great form first half of the year, I don't believe that its form that is keeping him out though, he's a very good third defender so maybe there is more to that.

Ellis has been very good in his first year, unlucky not be getting a game but we're close to full strength except Williams and Clarke and our midfield is looking good.

Renouf would have been getting games for us a few years back but we aren't blooding players for the sake of it now. Next year we'll see a fair bit more of him I reckon.

Could've done with that bit of info before i picked him on my dream team!

With Ryan Murphy he's has been pretty average when he's played this season. Played okay against WC last weekend so should hold onto his spot for another week. He's contracted until the end of 2008 so you Demon and Tiger fans will have to wait, unless you plan on making an offer...

hype

Club Legend
May 28, 2007
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, PNE
Brad Smith... by a long stretch!

The gods were definitely not on his side :(

Subiaco full forward Brad Smith looks set to become the first player in the WAFL since South Fremantle full forward Jon Dorotich in 1997 to kick 100 goals in the regular season.

Smith, sitting on 90 goals at the end of Round 18, should reach the 100 mark in the next three weeks with games against East Perth, Claremont and West Perth.

Subiaco have a bye in Round 22 before playing Perth in the final fixture of the season.

Brad Smith is certain to win his third Bernie Naylor medal after two seasons on the sidelines in which teammate Lachlan Oakley and East Perth’s Troy Wilson topped the league goal scoring.

Smith won the medal with 81 regular season goals in 2003 and again in 2004 with 98 goals (109 including finals).

The full forward has bounced back this season and if he reaches the milestone he will become the first Subiaco player since Jason Heatley in 1995 to kick 100 regular season goals and only the fourth in the club’s history.

Eighteen players have kicked 100 goals in the regular season since 1920 with East Fremantle legend George Doig managing six centuries between 1933-1941 and Subiaco’s Austin Robertson booting five tons from 1965-1971.

Jun 2, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cameron Wood
Chad Fletcher
Matt Rosa
Henry Playfair
Brent Prismall

Those guys would all be close to automatic selections if they were at other clubs, not many others would be guaranteed that come to mind.

Duskfire

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Stephen King; a quality ruckmen who simply isn't getting enough consistent gametime because Blake and Ottens are doing too good.

Back