Scores and rankings Top 10 Teams - Analysis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just stumbled across this thread now.

Currently sitting 29th, i was looking through a lot of these teams earlier today, but now its all here in one place!

Thanks

Week 19 - Last weeks top 10

or renamed

The only trend is there is no trend

The Top score of them was 2659 with the average being 2571. The trading over the two weeks was mostly getting rid of long term injured players like Beams, Ablett and Wines but a couple also did some strange trades. One went R.Murphy - Picken even though he had decent back cover and a couple of got rid of Fyfe. 2 of the four that had NicNat took the donut but the other two including our own "Lings Bling" traded him out for Martin. I cant realy make out if any of these teams are out of trades yet as none of them are holding long term injured premo players. I suspect in the next week or so we will see some telltale signs though.

This weeks top 10 has 1 new team and he burst on the scene rising up 20 places. He has 4 unique players that I had to add to the database. Zorko, Langdon, Fields and Ryder. This makes it to 169 different players used in the top 10 teams since round 7.

Every team in the top 10 had the following players.

H.Shaw
S.Pendlebury
T.Goldstien
D.Swan
R.Gray
K.Lambert (NEW)

Other players that were in almost all teams (7/10 or more)

L.Hodge (9)
N.Fyfe (8)
D.Martin (9)
J.Steele (8)
J.Kennedy (8)
S.Higgins (9)
P.Dangerfield (8)
B.Goddard (8)
J.Newnes (7) NEW
M.Pridis (7) NEW

This brings me to my next point. The top 10 might have about 14 - 16 players that are in most teams but the other 14 -16 are all over the place. I dont think there is any way you could of made a plan to catch these guys hoping for injuries etc (not that we hope a player gets injured). Its too late for planning now anyway as most of us down to none or few trades left.

Apart from the ones listed above here the main ones that if you dont have them that you hope spud up (in 4 or more top 10 teams). This realy shows how much of a mix there is.

Backs
T.McDonald (6) , L.Picken (4), B.Smith (4), A.Pearce (5) , J. Hamling (4)

Mids
D.Hannerbery (6), L.Parker (4), J.Selwood (6), B.Maynard (5)

Rucks
S.Martin (5)

Fowards
M.Bontempelli (4), T.Mitchell (6), L.Dalhaus (5).

Top 10 teams trades known used

1, Hezza's Dogs, 17 trades in 10 weeks
2, Brown Rock , 3 trades in 2 weeks
3, Travisty, 22 trades in 11 weeks
4, Return of the V, 4 trades in 2 weeks
5, The A Team, 16 trades in 11 weeks
6, RELIEABLES, No Information
7, First Take, 7 trades in 5 weeks
8, Lings Bling, 2 trades in 2 weeks
9, Big Test Icicles, 16 trades in 10 weeks
10, Saucy, 5 trades in 4 weeks

With just 209 points covering the top 10 its really up for grabs, pity I am not going to be in the chase but there is always next year. It will be interesting to see if there a few injuries as to what these guys do. It all depends on how many trades they have left and I just cant tell that yet.

The 6th ranked team RELIEABLES have pulled an RKO out of nowhere. Were ranked 26 last week. Won the weekly prize with a massive 2878 and looking at their squad, they're my tip to win the whole thing from here.

The 6th ranked team RELIEABLES have pulled an RKO out of nowhere. Were ranked 26 last week. Won the weekly prize with a massive 2878 and looking at their squad, they're my tip to win the whole thing from here.
I disagree. No Franklin ;)

But in all seriousness, he's picked a damn good week to pull the highest score! His defensive cover isn't the best but he does have good cover in the midfield and forward lines, with ruck backup. I'm just annoyed that I got pipped for the highest score in Tasmania - I thought I at least had that covered!!

I love his team, but I can see Langdon, Newnes, Houli and Smith giving him 50's for a few weeks and destroying his chances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back