List Mgmt. Top 16 Draft Wishlist

Sep 2, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Clue?

Also you've gone off Constable?
I just rate him very highly.

CC is on the edge of the list. I think he is going to be a good player for the team that picks him. One of the ones that will have people wondering how he fell so far in the draft.

Of all the players I've seen talked about in the higher end of the draft I think that the ones most likely to fail are Naish and O'Brien. Don't want us to go near them two with a barge pole.

Charlie Ballard flying under the radar.

Last edited:
I just rate him very highly.

CC is on the edge of the list. I think he is going to be a good player for the team that picks him. One of the ones that will have people wondering how he fell so far in the draft.

Of all the players I've seen talked about in the higher end of the draft I think that the ones most likely to fail are Naish and O'Brien. Don't want us to go near them two with a barge pole.

Charlie Ballard flying under the radar.
Looks like Carlton might go early on O'Brien, who I agree with you about btw. Go for it, Blues.

Do you believe Ballard could end up a KPF like I've read?

Sep 2, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Looks like Carlton might go early on O'Brien, who I agree with you about btw. Go for it, Blues.

Do you believe Ballard could end up a KPF like I've read?

3rd tall forward but playing like a flanker I could see. I think he can do well in a lot of possible positions. His strength overhead and cleanness at ground level for his size is something to behold, also gets a fair bit of the footy.

giblj

Cancelled
Nov 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Update

1. Luke Davies-Uniacke
2. Paddy Dow
3. Adam Cerra
4. Andrew Brayshaw
5. Nick Coffield
6. Cam Rayner
7. Ed Richards
8. Jaidyn Stephenson
9. Lachie Fogarty
10. Nathan Murphy
11. Hunter Clark
12. Zac Bailey
13. Charlie Constable
14. Aiden Bonar
15. Oscar Allen
16. Darcy Fogarty

I heard it through the grapevine we are targeting the Fogarty boys.
I'd love that but I think we end up with neither.
Unless we throw everyone off and take Lachie at 9

3rd tall forward but playing like a flanker I could see. I think he can do well in a lot of possible positions. His strength overhead and cleanness at ground level for his size is something to behold, also gets a fair bit of the footy.
Is he someone that can be taught to find the footy at AFL level?

Not really a fair comparison, but I seem to remember JJ getting 9s, 10s, 11s in disposal numbers in his u18 year but he seemed coachable so we took the risk.

Sep 2, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is he someone that can be taught to find the footy at AFL level?

Not really a fair comparison, but I seem to remember JJ getting 9s, 10s, 11s in disposal numbers in his u18 year but he seemed coachable so we took the risk.
He has already shown he can find the footy a fair bit so I think he can be developed to find a little bit more.

John Fogarty's Clearwater Revival?
Actually John Fogerty is spelt with an 'e' but we'll let that go through to the keeper. Saw him in Melbourne a few years ago and he was just fantastic, played non-stop for 2 and half hours in one of the best concerts I've seen. Star!

Back