Top 3 Most Hated Collingwood Players

Remove this Banner Ad

They're the two players that really excite me on our list. Josh Thomas has a lot of potential and I love the dependability of Nathan Brown and Tooves but outside of that sometimes it's hard to see all that much real upside.

Too much pies love for this thread, Tarks... Tell your story walking.

Don't list the few players you like, tell us why you hate the other ones. ;):p

Edit: just saw your later post. Seems you might censor yourself!

Accidentally clicked on the Collingwood board and found a thread dedicated to their top 3 hated Carlton Players.

My top 3 hated Collingwood players;

1. Nick Maxwell
2. Alan Didak
3. Brodie Holland

Very hard to narrow it down to 3.

"Accidentally" clicked on this link. I see that Carlton is once again "borrowing" ideas from our side of the fence. I'll give you this one for free. If you need more ideas, make me an offer that I cant refuse. I expect it to involve something illegal.

Good Monivae boy from Mcarthur, ended up Secretary of Hamilton Racecourse.

Another good old Monivae boy here, I don't blame anyone who came out of that place half mad. Still have a dent on the top of my head where the Junior Boarding Master used to draw a crucifix on our scones and then dead-head us with his knuckles every time you stepped out of line. Between the ambience d'Pentridge, Fathers McArsegrab (take your pick) and Catholic guilt it left a lasting impression on quite a few young minds. But, hey, at least we got bacon and eggs on Friday mornings (that they started cooking Wednesday night).

1. The current side
2. The 1990 side that broke their GF hoodoo
3. Every other bastard that has played for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what did presti do ?

I never understood how 90s MILF Laura San Giacomo got stuck with such a dim-witted oaf of a nephew like Simon Presti Giacomo.

laurasangiacomo+copia.jpg
017423-simon-prestigiacomo.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back