Top 3 Most Hated Collingwood Players

Remove this Banner Ad

"Accidentally" clicked on this link. I see that Carlton is once again "borrowing" ideas from our side of the fence. I'll give you this one for free. If you need more ideas, make me an offer that I cant refuse. I expect it to involve something illegal.

Alright I will offer you a full set of false teeth.....I say a full set!! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright I will offer you a full set of false teeth.....I say a full set!! :p

I dont need false teeth. I still have one of my own. However, I wouldnt mind a lifetime supply of "heavily discounted" cardboard and 6 AFL-standard footballers paid for by backroom Carlton deals ( please note : I get to select the players. I realise recruitment is not a skill that Carlton people have).

Finally, I'd like a girl in a slinky red dress to strip at our premiership celebrations....

Thanks and congrats on re-signing Bryce Gibbs for such a cheap price...

I dont need false teeth. I still have one of my own. However, I wouldnt mind a lifetime supply of "heavily discounted" cardboard and 6 AFL-standard footballers paid for by backroom Carlton deals ( please note : I get to select the players. I realise recruitment is not a skill that Carlton people have).

Finally, I'd like a girl in a slinky red dress to strip at our premiership celebrations....

Wow, a Collingwood supporter that lives in Fremantle...no wonder you are angry!

Not sure I can help you with much of the above.

I have real concerns with your second point as you come across as quite a discerning male when it comes to females. If I get you a girl in a slinky red dress now I fear she will be quite wrinkly or worse still deceased by the time you guys are celebrating your next premiership!

Just FYI, this is NOT a banter thread and don't treat it as such!

Or how Queen Latifa turned out to be Boots' aunt? Odd.

th

BOOTSMA%20Josh.png
Isnt that the couple out of the movie Roadtrip?

Magro Kelly Maxwell
Adamson Picken Morris
Banks T.Shaw (C) Buckley
Carman Kink Didak
Ray Shaw (VC) A Rocca Holland
Thompson, Tuddenham, W Richardson
Bench: Moore, Wearmouth, Starcevich Sub: Francis
Emerg: N.Shaw, H.Shaw, Rhys Shaw
Coach T.Shaw
Team Manager E Maguire

Apologies to the many I couldn't find a spot for:D

A special mention for Football Operations Manager: Neil Balme