Autopsy Top 3 root causes 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

The more you post the more you sound like a crow
For mine the next person that accuses any long term poster of being a Crow or to go and follow the Crows should cop a ban.

It's becoming a standard and stupidly boring way to post.

The only reason I mentioned long term is to not include brand new posters as one never knows with them.

For mine the next person that accuses any long term poster of being a Crow or to go and follow the Crows should cop a ban.

The only reason I mentioned long term is to not include brand new posters as one never knows with them.

Sounds fair enough.

What about if you are accused by crows fans of being an advertiser journo that has recently written a controversial article on the banana incident but usually blogs about wine? :)

Sounds fair enough.

What about if you are accused by crows fans of being an advertiser journo that has recently written a controversial article on the banana incident but usually blogs about wine? :)

Don't worry Nick, we'll keep your secret.

it was a critic of his posts which are all negative lately and trashing the club, not an accusation or assumption about who he is.
Although I can see why you would think I was accusing him of such.

it was a critic of his posts which are all negative lately and trashing the club, not an accusation or assumption about who he is.
Although I can see why you would think I was accusing him of such.

Yeah but, if you take a step back you could feasibly validate everything he's saying.

We've been a rubbish football club for a very long time. Some of it was forced upon us (PAFC/PAMFC split, SANFL noncery, Football Park, having to downsize post-2004 in order to barely stay afloat), a lot was self-inflicted (branding snafu, the cult of Williams/Primus, 119, etc.).

Four finals series - two of which ended horrendously - in 12 seasons is unacceptably s**t.

Even moreso now that we're cashed up at levels not even the Bucky/Choco regime enjoyed.

The club has trashed itself by maintaining the Port Adelaide AFL tradition of being mentally weak and way too succeptible to the embarrassing defeat.

Off field we're kicking goals like crazy but onfield we've been an unmitigated head-in-hands disaster since Round 6 2015.

1) Gameplan/ structures/ skills coaching
2) Selections
3) Injuries

Dare I say that our skills were poor due to manic, chaotic running all over the place. Players were puffed out and shanking kicks all over the place.

Also skills don't seem to be practised at training (because it is far more important to become marathon runners and train for that instead of kicking at a football club).

CrF1LnqVMAAKr5A.jpg:large

Look at that gap between 1 & 2. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back