Top 4 Battle

Who do you think will finish in the top 4?

• Chelsea

Votes: 56 88.9%
  • City

Votes: 54 85.7%
  • United

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 57 90.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Spurs

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Southampton

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Gunners!!!

tumblr_mlhr7b5oTz1qbksfqo1_500.gif

Many thought Southampton couldn't sustain their challenge.

They were always gonna drop off after Christmas.
In their defence, they did have a very tough run of fixtures.
They could consolidate now and push for 5th.

Think the top four will remain as is.

Chelsea are too far ahead to be caught, we are in red hot form, City are ahead of us if they win, and United are doing quite well too. Liverpool have far too much ground to make up. They're cooked.

We'll know for sure after Utd play City & Chelsea. Can easily see them losing both games consecutively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of those seasons they had the donkey Moyes in charge.

They're in pretty good form at the moment. Pretend you don't go for Liverpool and you have no vested interest in that game, do you still think it's as black and white?

United are doing very well.

The only decent team they've played recently and beaten was us. I think their form is overrated tbh. Fact is City have consistently won at OT and are a much better team.

You can only beat who is in front of you though. Not like they have a choice who they get to play/beat.

We'll see. I'm not saying City can't/won't win, but United cannot be written off so easily.

I'm certainly not writing them off. They are a good chance to beat anyone in the EPL at home. City have a great record there and tend to put on exhibitions there as moomba likes to point out :)

If Utd get 3 points or more out of the next 2 games the top 4 race is done. They do have a history of choking on 8 point leads though.......

The only decent team they've played recently and beaten was us. I think their form is overrated tbh. Fact is City have consistently won at OT and are a much better team.

We've collected more points against top five opposition than anyone else this season FFS.

The current midfield three is the best we've had for years now, it's taken LVG a very long time to get the balance right but I'm more confident coming into games against the top sides than I was even in the last few years of Fergie's reign.

We've collected more points against top five opposition than anyone else this season FFS.

The current midfield three is the best we've had for years now, it's taken LVG a very long time to get the balance right but I'm more confident coming into games against the top sides than I was even in the last few years of Fergie's reign.

Should be an easy 6 points for you in the next 2 games by the sound of it.

Should be an easy 6 points for you in the next 2 games by the sound of it.

Not what I'm saying at all, just pointing out the evidence that contradicts your opinion of our performances this season.

All I'm saying is that LVG has found the right balance to make our midfield competitive and his system makes us harder to breakdown than Moyes and Fergie's sides were over the last few years.

Not what I'm saying at all, just pointing out the evidence that contradicts your opinion of our performances this season.

All I'm saying is that LVG has found the right balance to make our midfield competitive and his system makes us harder to breakdown than Moyes and Fergie's sides were over the last few years.

You've beaten us and that's it. You were also smashed by Swansea. Let's see how you go against City & Chelsea before declaring you title winners like many United fans think they are.

You've beaten us and that's it. You were also smashed by Swansea. Let's see how you go against City & Chelsea before declaring you title winners like many United fans think they are.

TIL: Saying your team is more competitive against quality opposition than they have been for a few years now equates to thinking we'll win the league. At no stage of the season has any United fan got anywhere near as carried away as most Liverpool fans have at some stage this season FFS. Saying we're a chance to steal a point or two off City or Chelsea is not out of line considering these sentiments are being echoed by many neutrals.

We've picked up 10 points in five games against top five opposition, maths was never my strong point but I think that'd suggest we've done a bit more than just beat Liverpool.

Back