Top 4 Race

Who makes the top four?

• Tottenham Hotspur

• Arsenal

• Manchester United

• Chelsea

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Said it a week or two ago, that Spurs should be able to ride the momentum of the new stadium to comfortably finish top 4. I think they’ll cement 3rd.

United are still winning despite not looking that convincing, which is always an ominous sign. I think Arsenal’s away form will prevent us getting 4th, I have United there and Arsenal/Chelsea in 5th/6th.

Huge away win for Arsenal. Can see Chelsea dropping points away to Utd which will probably end their top 4 hopes and allow them to focus on Europa.

Next 2 games are must win for Utd. Spurs are looking good but probably need a point vs City to give them breathing space. Should go down to the last day and we may even have a 4th place playoff !

Great set of overnight results for Spurs...and Chelsea

Considering the fixtures left, Spurs would have to do a lot of things wrong to miss out now...which of course we are more than capable of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a strange week for top four. I don’t think you can take anything for granted after what Palace and Burnley have done this weekend

Tottenham
BRIGHTON (H)
WEST HAM (H)
Bournemouth (A)
EVERTON (H)

Chelsea
Man Utd (A)
WATFORD (H)
Leicester (A)

Arsenal
Wolves (A)
Leicester (A)
BRIGHTON (H)
Burnley (A)

Man Utd
MAN CITY (H)
CHELSEA (H)
Huddersfield (A)
CARDIFF (H)

United still in with a chance after arsenal and Chelsea stumbled. If they win three of those games they can sneak top four. Chelsea will need to go to United and not lose imo. Expect more twists and turns though

Have to see the funny side of this, what an opportunity fluffed this weekend for Arsenal, United and Chelsea.

Not including Spurs in this (a loss away to City was almost expected), but Arsenal in particular botched a huge chance with our second last home game for the season.

Have to see the funny side of this, what an opportunity fluffed this weekend for Arsenal, United and Chelsea.

Not including Spurs in this (a loss away to City was almost expected), but Arsenal in particular botched a huge chance with our second last home game for the season.
Agreed, Spurs have essentially got through there hardest game of the season with zero lost ground in the standings

Our turn to fluff our lines comes tomorrow against a desperate Brighton who would love a point.

Agreed, Spurs have essentially got through there hardest game of the season with zero lost ground in the standings

Our turn to fluff our lines comes tomorrow against a desperate Brighton who would love a point.

West Ham on MD36 would be the major banana peel for Spurs. They would love nothing more than stopping Spurs from qualifying for CL foobtall.

West Ham on MD36 would be the major banana peel for Spurs. They would love nothing more than stopping Spurs from qualifying for CL foobtall.
It wouldn't be any more fitting for that to happen on MD36!

Back