Top 4 Race

Who makes the top four?

• Tottenham Hotspur

• Arsenal

• Manchester United

• Chelsea

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I've gone with Spurs and United. I still think Spurs will stop the rot and finish 3rd despite still having to play City and us.

United have been excellent since Ole took over despite a tough loss to Arsenal. So I think they get over the line. Praying they beat City.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really. Only 4 points behind Spurs who have to play Man City and Liverpool.

They only need one of Spurs or Arsenal to drop 1 game and they are back in it.

Still 8 games to go.
We also have to play Pool as well as United. We're also away to Leicester (who beat us at the Bridge) as well as tricky matches against Watford and West Ham. We're done.

If Chelsea just needed one team to * up I'd still give them a chance. But they need two teams to mess up. I think Spurs will finish 3rd so Chelsea need not one but both of Arsenal and United to fall over. Cant see it for them.

Arsenal into third now, tottenham fourth, utd. were lucky to get the win against watford as i would say watford were the better team, utd. were just more clinical and chelsea extremely lucky to get the win over cardiff due to catastrophic refereeing.

Think this is how it may finish come seasons end maybe utd. into 4th with tottenham dropping out.

Arsenal only have 2 more games at home though which is a slight concern but i think they will have enoigh to get the job done and finish 4th at a minimum really do think they can stay 3rd though even if there away form hasn't been spectacular the last couple of seasons.

Chelsea are a good chance of winning Europa league, I think that may be the best way for them. Only really need to overcome Napoli or Arsenal who will provide them with a challenge.

There remains a small change that both CL & EL are won by EPL teams outside the top 4 resulting in 4th place getting booted to Europa League for next season.

This is one of the closest run top 4 battles for quite some time. The stakes are highest for Man Utd and Spurs in terms of missing out on CL qualification (assuming that neither wins the CL this season).

Arsenal have a pretty good run home and Chelsea can fall back on Europa League. I think Arsenal will claim one of the top 4 spots on offer. Not sure about the other.

Back