Top 4 Race

Who makes the top four?

• Tottenham Hotspur

• Arsenal

• Manchester United

• Chelsea

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Next weekend is pivotal. If we get it done against West Ham in the early game I’d say we have one foot and perhaps even one arm in the CL. For me Chelsea and arsenal are just about capable of winning their last three although the EL semi finals won’t help that cause. If United beat Chelsea they could still sneak in as I’m sure they’ll win the last two

The last two games summed up for Arsenal.

wIUwbo089BcIqInhUpi8_pEX70Y=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a top 2 now. You can’t even put the other 4 in the same bracket imo. Genuine chance that some of the other clubs come right up if those four clubs don’t make decent summer signings. We’ve been playing dogshit for much of the season and particularly since February where we’ve lost a ton of games. CL run has kind of masked it

It’s a top 2 now. You can’t even put the other 4 in the same bracket imo. Genuine chance that some of the other clubs come right up if those four clubs don’t make decent summer signings. We’ve been playing dogshit for much of the season and particularly since February where we’ve lost a ton of games. CL run has kind of masked it
Goes back even further than that to the Wolves loss at the end of December.

On the money here.

Agreed, top 2 are so far ahead of every other club, spurs are third best though imo they don't seem to have as many issues as the other three in utd., chelsea and arsenal which all have glaring problems and will take a while to fix, spurs just need to add a couple players and they could probably be challenging, the other 3 are years off it.

Amazing to think Spurs were right in the thick of this title race in mid-Feb. 3 wins in 10 games since then and they’re now out of sight, 21 points off the pace.

Amazing to think Spurs were right in the thick of this title race in mid-Feb. 3 wins in 10 games since then and they’re now out of sight, 21 points off the pace.
Given our ridiculous amount of injuries this season, I'll be pretty happy with just securing CL football while juggling our current CL commitments. I never thought our 'title challenge' was sustainable this season just because of the number of injuries. Next season with (hopefully) a couple of additions and a fully fit squad, and a whole season at the new place, should hopefully see us get closer to you and City.

One win now guaranteed it for spurs. Chelsea win today we would only need 2 points. Less is best the way we are limping to the line

Back