• Chelsea

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
The other 3 teams are going so badly, we could not pick up another point and would still be a very good chance to finish top 4
0 points in the last 2 games for us. Still going to make the top 4 unless there is an 8 goal swing in the last week

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Wouldn’t necessarily say Arsenal had the easiest run home, 5 of the remaining 7 games were away. However, we’ve absolutely botched it regardless.

Especially after winning that game at Watford (which I’d chalked down as a draw being a good result). Embarrassing stuff.

Indictment on the 4 clubs involved that they continue to trip over themselves with champions league places up for grabs.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
16 points from our past 16 games and somehow we are still in the box seat. I won't say we are in just yet, Everton could/should beat us by 2-3 goals this week so Arsenal need to win by 4-5 goals and they are through right?

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Who have they got in the final game?

If it's at home they are as much chance winning that 3-0 or more than beating Chelsea imo

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Watch us do the Spursy thing, lose 3-nil to Everton and Arsenal wins 5-nil.
You know it's going to happen.
Just checked the 15/16 last day when Arsenal jumped us for 2nd by a point.
Arsenal won 4-0 to bottom placed Villa while we lost 5-1 to relegated Newcastle. Admittedly they were at home that time and us away but it is possible for it to happen. It would be ultimate Spursy thing to ever happen short of a dodgy lasagne

Just checked the 15/16 last day when Arsenal jumped us for 2nd by a point.
Arsenal won 4-0 to bottom placed Villa while we lost 5-1 to relegated Newcastle. Admittedly they were at home that time and us away but it is possible for it to happen. It would be ultimate Spursy thing to ever happen short of a dodgy lasagne
Son out with that red is going to hurt. Obviously I would be happy with a point.
I'm not confident, but our record the last two months is nothing short of a disgrace.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Still can’t believe we stumbled into the top four.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Top 4 likely to be decided by this massive moment....

And the title decided by this
Screenshot_20190507-073628_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nuts season.

Back