Toast Top 4 Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Well done to the boys. 4 years in a row. A challenging season where we looked disinterested early in our draw with the Pies and losses to Hawks and Saints.

A whole season in Queensland basically. Injuries galore and nothing could stop us from setting ourselves up for a 4 week assault at #13.

What a club. They’ve been embroiled in controversy, been hampered with key injuries, faced a shock retirement to one of the best players in the league at the time in Rance heading into this season, been sent out of their state in a hub and are still standing.

I am very impressed with their on-field reliability and professionalism

Unfortunately there won't be a thread for finals tickets. Boooo
Was looking forward to watching my computer screen countdown repeated 10sec cycles for 2hrs without being able to use my phone because that's doing the exact same thing along with every other thing with an internet connection in the household.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a club. They’ve been embroiled in controversy, been hampered with key injuries, faced a shock retirement to one of the best players in the league at the time in Rance heading into this season, been sent out of their state in a hub and are still standing.

I am very impressed with their on-field reliability and professionalism
That's the thing, we're such a professional outfit.

Sometimes I'm nervous during the week or when the team sheets come out. Then everytime the game starts I feel stupid because I forgot how good we are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back