Top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Is a game against 1st the next one? Feel like we haven't played you guys in ages, let alone in Perth.

Yeah, you meet us at Optus the game after that stretch. Your one and only Perth trip I think? Pretty keen to see how we shape up against the top cats.

Brisbane is just percentage outside the top 4 so you can probably throw them in with Richmond and Adelaide too.

yeah but they got GWS, Port, Richmond away.

Geelong at home

and bulldogs, roos and hawks which are probably 50/50 games

Reakon Tigers and Crows have much favourable draws

Lions too dodgy on the road.

Geelong
West Coast
GWS
Collingwood

Richmond and Crows half a chance
i wouldnt say we are a chance. still regaining injured players who will have to regain fitness and form, we play 3 of the top 4, and our percentage is bottom 6 worthy. We have to win 7/8, probably 8/8 to make it given our percentage.

if we do make it, we would have earned it.

yeah but they got GWS, Port, Richmond away.

Geelong at home

and bulldogs, roos and hawks which are probably 50/50 games

Reakon Tigers and Crows have much favourable draws

Lions too dodgy on the road.

It's a young and inconsistent side but I'd back them in all their home games. That might be enough depending on how the others go. GWS and Port away certainly won't daunt them.

i wouldnt say we are a chance. still regaining injured players who will have to regain fitness and form, we play 3 of the top 4, and our percentage is bottom 6 worthy. We have to win 7/8, probably 8/8 to make it given our percentage.

if we do make it, we would have earned it.

With all games at the MCG after the Gold Coast game this weekend (probably pencil that in as a win too), I'd back Richmond. The Round 22 game against us might have the final say in the shape of the top 4 for both of us.

GWS this weekend is the defining game to see if we have any shot at the Top 4 this season.

Wait and see time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back