Top 4

Angus Young

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Top 2 is vital...with West Coast around the mark you don't want to travel to Perth.

Or if you're West Coast you finish top 2 and almost lock in A GF spot. They are awesome one week then lose to Sydney.

Second spot tight between GWS and West Coast. Still like West Coast.

My top 4 at this stage.

Geelong
West Coast
GWS
Pies

Winner from top 2.

Black Stripe

Yellow Paint
Feb 15, 2019
Liverpool
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Oklahoma City and Sydney Thunder
What is the point?

Geelong are streets ahead the rest of us are just playing for second.

a_fighting_fury

Premiership Player
May 7, 2007
Yarra Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Feels like Geelong, Collingwood and GWS are locks. Fourth spot very much up for grabs. Most likely contenders are West Coast and Adelaide.

I get the feeling that the AFL would just love to see GWS finally playing in a GF, ...if you know what I mean.
But yeah 4th spot very much up for grabs.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
At the moment I am thinking it may be as follows:

1. Geelong 20-2
2. Collingwood 16-6
3. Adelaide 15-7
4. West Coast 15-7
————————————
5. GWS 14-8

GWS have a great percentage, but I don’t know if they can win enough of the away games to make the top 4. The big game for them is this week’s game against North Melbourne because I have them losing that. If they can go at least 2/3 out of the North Melbourne game at Blundstone and Essendon or Richmond games at Marvel and MCG respectively, then I’d have them finishing 3rd and West Coast finishing 5th.

These 5 are my contenders for the top 4. I usually suck at these ladders so I may be wrong and another team I didn’t mention could end up there.

Feels like Geelong, Collingwood and GWS are locks. Fourth spot very much up for grabs. Most likely contenders are West Coast and Adelaide.

Those three teams are locked and loaded for September, the only way they get derailed is if the incur injuries/suspensions and especially if they lose players early in a game when the game is still up for grabs.

West Coast are excuse the pun coasting. They will turn it on eventually. They have a match winner and X factor to add to their team in NicNat and have Gaff this year for the finals.

JPetro83

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Adel United & Leeds United
Tipping Adelaide to storm home. Seem to have found the ability to drop players out of form.

Geel
Gws
Adel
Coll

My tip
3 guarenteed losses Geelong, Wesdt Coast and Pies.. and no doubt we will do what we usually do and lose a couple of games we shoud win..
im tipping a 13-9 finish for the crows.. 6th.

Angus Young

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Don't think we're top 2 this year, too inconsistent to string together the wins required. Think our most realistic finishing spot is 4th.

yeah but when you guys are on...damm you're on.

But ur right some weird lossess....sflogged by Sydney and port at home etc

I think u come good.

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
Avoiding 4th and a potential final at KPark would be ideal for us and GWS.

I know GWS won there but still.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
If the Crows beat Richmond, missing three of their best 4 players, at home then I can't see how Richmond can possibly make 4th. Losing further ground on a top 4 contender, their % is in an almost unrecoverable position so they would need to go 7-2 wins in all likelihood, and that might not be enough.

Win against the odds tomorrow and they're in with a shot but they'll have to do it the hard way, albeit at home the whole time.

Their run home:
Crows away
BYE
Saints Marvel
Suns away
GWS MCG
Port MCG
Pies MCG
Dees MCG
Blues MCG
Eagles MCG
Lions MCG