Top 4?

Remove this Banner Ad

We were in front of Port with our VFL team away from home and some on here think dad's army will beat us. No chance Scott's a-hole is getting tight as we speak. Whos missing Prestia and Edwards? Can cover that.

There is also the chance that West Coast lose to dogs and saints who will both be desperate playing for a finals spot.
Good thing is west coast and saints is before us so we will know if we have to win against Geelong or not to make top 4.

There is also the chance that West Coast lose to dogs and saints who will both be desperate playing for a finals spot.
Good thing is west coast and saints is before us so we will know if we have to win against Geelong or not to make top 4.
Real possibility imo, it’ll be huge for us if Doggies get the chocolates

their run and carry will stretch the WCST

Obviously the Hawks loss is the one that looks the worst now ... BUT at the time it happened, they were a lot better than they have become

There is no point looking back though ... our destiny is still in our own hands

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there’s one constant with this club in recent years, is that we CAN flicked the switch when it really matters.

The cream always rises to the top folks.

Last edited:
Can't rely on West Coat to lose. It's beat the Cats or, I fear, the season begins to slip away from us. Geelong absolutely destroyed Essendon today - Hawkins killed Hurley. I would expect he'd do the same with Balta in a one-one-one contest just like Dixon did. I hope I'm wrong but Geelong look the goods and we'll need to improve our midfield output drastically to beat them.

Why are we sacred of the cats?
* that. They fear us and there is no it's or buts about it. Danger game for them. Lose to us and they don't make top4. Cats lose 1st week in the finals.
Too Old and Too slow the longer the season goes you will see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back