Toast Top 5 Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

If BigFooty ever got to commission an independent review of the club gringo2011 would be our commissioner for sure. And what a report that would be. A bestselling, poetic tragedy of Shakesperean proportions.
With a lot of car references and the odd poo with glitter sprinkled on it.

The Office What GIF

If BigFooty ever got to commission an independent review of the club gringo2011 would be our commissioner for sure. And what a report that would be. A bestselling, poetic tragedy of Shakesperean proportions.

Mine would be a depressing history of a downtrodden people type of document. Anyone can do upbeat but it takes a certain type to rain down negativity on to something they love. I'm married to a slav so honest criticism with little diplomacy has rubbed off.

I'm seeing some Dostoyevski like epic with pestilence, pain, plague, love, hate, blood, bruises and general dire outcomes.

Mine would be a depressing history of a downtrodden people type of document. Anyone can do upbeat but it takes a certain type to rain down negativity on to something they love. I'm married to a slav so honest criticism with little diplomacy has rubbed off.

I'm seeing some Dostoyevski like epic with pestilence, pain, plague, love, hate, blood, bruises and general dire outcomes.
don't forget the burningdwarf mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve come to love this place and it’s real unique band of operators.

George due to sheer volume of posting and interaction as the moderator

Gringo’s flip flopping of positive and ultra negative is ridiculous and almost devils advocate esque.

Dard as a metal head gets instant points

Spaceman for the high effort content

Myself cause I think I just put out the best takes all the time.

Plugger66

Most disagreeable man on the planet, but learnt to enjoy it.

Wtf is he? Heard he got banned, never heard why.....

season 6 GIF

We already had Mowman, didn't need a second one, let alone one that moonlighted as an umpire.
Disgusted Jim Carrey GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back