Toast Top 5 Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like this place is the last connection to reality for some people

That's a worry for anyone, holding on to this place for reality. The blind leading the blind.

1. VDS66
2. Plugger66
3. Nexus Helen
4. choomah
5. The Flamer
I used to enjoy VDS66's posts......thought he may come back after we had a great start last year......and particularly this year.

I remember having a few PM chats with him back in 2019 about whether Richo was going to get the Heave Ho.

C8gla2JWsAEFY_N.jpg

CHOOOOOOOOOMMMMAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i liked the north guy snake baker,does he still come across?he always seemed to come across to the saints board for a bit of solitude and relaxation chilling out,maybe his own mob stressed him out at times,but he was cool

i nominate him for best visitor anyway

Im ******* terrible at remembering specific posters ive interacted with and discussed stuff with but gringo2011 metaphor game makes me weak at the knees.

I avoided the saints board for a loooooong time, very happy to be back in here now. Always good bants and fun, i probably come across as way too self serious at times but i enjoy all the discussions, even when people disagree with me. Credit to George and the crew for making it a great joint to hang and talk s**t.

Always enjoy CursingFijian reckon he and i could make the world a beautiful liberal leftist dream if we were in charge.

Dard Ball Get Mowman and DougalHoward always have great contributions and a special mention to stavro#4 for always being staggeringly wrong about everything but doing it with such staunch conviction, youre my favorite sparring partner cause you genuinely dont know how to box.

Edit - ******* Sun Ra tomjoad and Verdun special mentions too

XXX

Last edited:
Having been a passionate Sainter for over 80 years now, but living on the border at Wodonga, I rely on this site for inside information, so my favourite posters are those that supply the most inside info. Keep it up and keep the info flowing.

Get around this bloke
80 years people!

oprah winfrey GIF by Golden Globes

I've always been quite fond of me.
#metoo

A few silent but deadly types, here’s a few favs that I unforgot cowboy18 Saint Christopher Enclosed_Animal aussierulesrules Barrels bird_man bergholt Armitage2Riewoldt Quixote sunny3193 Plugger35 sobraz Mikka84 Rors CaptainRisky Winmar2Lockett Yawkey way LiterallyNobody Irish, frenchy,

There’s a few muppets that work on quantity over quality theory, I won’t name names but a couple start with gringo and George.

Who’s that legend with the cow picture and woman’s name?

Having been a passionate Sainter for over 80 years now, but living on the border at Wodonga, I rely on this site for inside information, so my favourite posters are those that supply the most inside info. Keep it up and keep the info flowing.
Shame you weren’t following in the glory years when we won 2 out of our first 100 and 7 of the first 8 spoons.

You’re a legend baz 🤘

#metoo

A few silent but deadly types, here’s a few favs that I unforgot cowboy18 Saint Christopher Enclosed_Animal aussierulesrules Barrels bird_man bergholt Armitage2Riewoldt Quixote sunny3193 Plugger35 sobraz Mikka84 Rors CaptainRisky Winmar2Lockett Yawkey way LiterallyNobody Irish, frenchy,

There’s a few muppets that work on quantity over quality theory, I won’t name names but a couple start with gringo and George.

Aw man I miss Dr Rors giving us information on injuries and how the rehab would work, was very knowledgeable.

To bad the Dr Google's of Bigfooty pushed him away.

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app

#metoo

It's the cult leader thing, make yourself the centre of attention for long enough and after a while people forget they have any will power to make their own decisions. Give me another year and you'll join me in my new jungle city and enjoy my refreshing but strangely bitter drinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back