Toast Top 5 Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread needs more Brian Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
347283_y3Dwn6kcAwZOL917MteqXYNg8.jpg

I've had a rough 18 months dealing with a spiteful, hateful ex. (among other things) No I'm not being misogynistic... it has been my reality.

This forum has been an awesome distraction. I appreciate it. There's some genuinely cool, hilarious, smart people here.

Mowman seems like a ripping bloke. Funny as hell too.
Dard probably makes me laugh the hardest.
Took me a little while to "get" George. Now I really like the dude and am very happy that he's the Mod here. I think it goes a long way to shaping the forum.
Diehard Saint is an absolute gem. Agree with most of what she posts.
Circus doesn't post much but I really enjoy his posts. Classy guy.
Gringo is an artist.
I enjoy Winmar2Lockett's knowledge and passion for the club.
Yawkey way is one smart dude.
CursingFijian is a good man....writes really well too... creative dude.
ScrappyDo rocks
Spaceman is the photoshop king.

I appreciate everyone here. Talking sh*t here has kept me sane... ish

So thanks

And go Saints

Can I self nominate for the worst poster on here?

Honestly enjoy everyones input especially training reports and the banter.

I just hope next season we can recreate the Essedon Pre-Game thread, probably the funniest week we have all experienced on Bigfooty.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's the cult leader thing, make yourself the centre of attention for long enough and after a while people forget they have any will power to make their own decisions. Give me another year and you'll join me in my new jungle city and enjoy my refreshing but strangely bitter drinks.
So what do we have to do to get the sycophancy a flowin', oh cynical leader?

Forgot Narkles Helmet and The Punter, they'd be my subs
First team for me, although I haven't been here in a present sense for too long. Seems to be a lot of self-congratulatory wank getting about that passes for insight.

I'm sure there's old-schoolers that would've rolled my sausage and yet are no more.

Curious about the lowest 5 posters, cause that's where the meatloaf meets the road regarding categorisation.

Last edited:
Forgot Narkles Helmet and The Punter, they'd be my subs

Seriously, that took 77 posts! Jesus. What am I, chopped liver?

Unfortunately Percy gave the Saints away, but he is still doing well academically. Mad Tampa Bay Baseball fan.

The best posters are the ones who disagree with you the right way. Everyone's fave gringo2011 is pretty good at that.

Another special mention to the ITKs, let ably by stavro#4 .

Seriously, that took 77 posts! Jesus. What am I, chopped liver?

Unfortunately Percy gave the Saints away, but he is still doing well academically. Mad Tampa Bay Baseball fan.

The best posters are the ones who disagree with you the right way. Everyone's fave gringo2011 is pretty good at that.

Another special mention to the ITKs, let ably by stavro#4 .
You're alright m8.

also scrappy, brut, browny2carlisle, watto, AirWinmar, hayes, lewdogs, coconut, crusty, sully, longmember, jadeB, BKD, pebbles, WA-TRAV, mad saint, ricmel, moral decay, baldur, molting gangbang, cicatriz, Sab, Malevu, ghost.

Nick Hinds mum.

You're alright m8.

also scrappy, brut, browny2carlisle, watto, AirWinmar, hayes, lewdogs, coconut, crusty, sully, longmember, jadeB, BKD, pebbles, WA-TRAV, mad saint, ricmel, moral decay, baldur, molting gangbang, cicatriz, Sab, Malevu, ghost.

Nick Hinds mum.
You went to all that effort 😝

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Special mention and thankyou to George and Phantom for all your work as moderators, and Cursing Fijian your options are always positive, and insightful and Dard Ball Get you make me laugh out loud🥰
The Dog thread earlier in the year was a ripper btw probably my favorite, and why is Acres running around for another team🤬

Remove this Banner Ad

Back