Toast Top 5 Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Plugger66, BigMart, Saint66au, Diehard Saint, Holy Hunter Clark, ScrappyDo, Gringo

Gringo2011, Jesuswasacarpenter

Last edited:

Plugger66. Most disagreeable man on the planet, but learnt to enjoy it.

Wtf is he? Heard he got banned, never heard why.....
I can only give my own anecdotal experience, but I never had a problem with P66, and I thought he took some unwarranted abuse at times. Obviously, I don’t know the full history, but some things said to him were out of order, and I never saw him become abusive. He seemed a Marmite (Vegemite😛) poster who divided opinion, but I thought he was okay. He’s permanently banned then?
I miss the Mighty Malaka. Hope he is doing OK

What’s the story with MM? Always seemed a great guy.

Noidenous ?

I’m guessing Noidenous is also permanently banned? This one doesn’t surprise me; he seemed crazy and was never going to last. The type of guy who could start an argument in an empty room.

The vast majority of folk I have come across on the forum are great. There will always be a few dickheads, and the internet amplifies their behaviour, but they are the exceptions.

What’s the story with MM? Always seemed a great guy.
Enjoyed his passion for music. Had some things to attend to in real life. Hope he’s ok.
Noidenous ?

I’m guessing Noidenous is also permanently banned?
Hopefully he’ll be back eventually. He loves his music too.

Smart guy, but can be uncompromising at times.

#metoo

A few silent but deadly types, here’s a few favs that I unforgot cowboy18 Saint Christopher Enclosed_Animal aussierulesrules Barrels bird_man bergholt Armitage2Riewoldt Quixote sunny3193 Plugger35 sobraz Mikka84 Rors CaptainRisky Winmar2Lockett Yawkey way LiterallyNobody Irish, frenchy,

There’s a few muppets that work on quantity over quality theory, I won’t name names but a couple start with gringo and George.

Who’s that legend with the cow picture and woman’s name?
Thank you mate for remembering my former self (and perma-banned) Quixote! They were good times...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#metoo

A few silent but deadly types, here’s a few favs that I unforgot cowboy18 Saint Christopher Enclosed_Animal aussierulesrules Barrels bird_man bergholt Armitage2Riewoldt Quixote sunny3193 Plugger35 sobraz Mikka84 Rors CaptainRisky Winmar2Lockett Yawkey way LiterallyNobody Irish, frenchy,

There’s a few muppets that work on quantity over quality theory, I won’t name names but a couple start with gringo and George.

Who’s that legend with the cow picture and woman’s name?
I must say I'm surprised to make your list , most just call me a grumpy old kent

And which bit was the most amazing sammm

pebblesofsand

Israel i have been many times, as i have cousins over there and except for my brother they are the closest i have to family now.

However India was my first trip, and i think the amount of people, the food, the traffic, the markets, the trains, the Taj Mahal, etc etc and how big the country is, its just amazing. even the scams was laughable (as i had read up on them)

pebblesofsand

Israel i have been many times, as i have cousins over there and except for my brother they are the closest i have to family now.

However India was my first trip, and i think the amount of people, the food, the traffic, the markets, the trains, the Taj Mahal, etc etc and how big the country is, its just amazing. even the scams was laughable (as i had read up on them)

Israel and India have one of the most interesting random connections. Loving psy trance. You a fan at all per chance?

Israel and India have one of the most interesting random connections. Loving psy trance. You a fan at all per chance?

I had a mate that was always off to Goa back in the day. He was a house mate and him and his raver mates would play loud psytrance at ungodly hours on work nights.

pebblesofsand

Glad you enjoyed it - most amazing country in the world.

Very few places in the world where you can go out for a quiet dinner and the four of us end up riding elephants into some complete strangers wedding.

The two elephants were leading 6 white horses who were pulling a carriage containing the groom and his father and they were followed by a 36 piece wedding orchestra and hundreds of street kids because the groom and his father were tossing money from the carriage.

Incredible night.

Saintos The ITK is a *en legend.
So is Punter - best insight into the game I reckon.
Mowie knows his stuff.
Austinn comes out with some hits.
Love Yawkey
Stav and Rabbs
Xzazzha
Doogs
Choomah
George full of it
Plugs
Snake
Sammmy
Barrels - best memes
Spacey - *en genius
Risky who needs to catch a gt at Swaines
Mave my punting mate we give each other s**t tips
Many more
The Drake - what a character
Love you all

I had a mate that was always off to Goa back in the day. He was a house mate and him and his raver mates would play loud psytrance at ungodly hours on work nights.

What a sad day for the community. :( And well a lot of other communities too.

Kinda weirded out but the coincidence of me posting about this yesterday too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back