Media Top 5 Things Ruined by the Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
5. Thor
1584484962757.png

Thor is meant to be a god, a great character in the Marvel universe and played by one of the more iconic Australians in the world.

Now, all I can think of is some washed-up hack playing for the ******* Wonders. Like seriously, who wants to see Natalie Portman and think "she ****ed Dingster"???

4. Ned Flanders
1584485057303.png

Imagine being that much of a douche that you can't just monopolise a character for your avatar, you take their name too. * you Ned_Flanders.

3. Aardvarks
1584485123073.png

Once an animal I was curious about that looked pretty cool, now a universal symbol for authoritarianism and tyranny.

2. Former West Coast player Josh Wooden
1584485184525.png

Wooden thought he was out of the public eye after a pretty average AFL career but instead unwittingly became the face of the long suppressed LGBT pr0n movement in this league.

1. Wayne's World
1584485270092.png

This used to be one of my favourite movies. I don't think I have watched it in 2 or 3 years now. I cannot imagine any of the dialogue without the actors taking long pauses... or talking in trail-off sentences.....

5. Thor
View attachment 841605

Thor is meant to be a god, a great character in the Marvel universe and played by one of the more iconic Australians in the world.

Now, all I can think of is some washed-up hack playing for the ******* Wonders. Like seriously, who wants to see Natalie Portman and think "she f’ed Dingster"???

4. Ned Flanders
View attachment 841607

Imagine being that much of a douche that you can't just monopolise a character for your avatar, you take their name too. fu** you Ned_Flanders.

3. Aardvarks
View attachment 841609

Once an animal I was curious about that looked pretty cool, now a universal symbol for authoritarianism and tyranny.

View attachment 841611

Wooden thought he was out of the public eye after a pretty average AFL career but instead unwittingly became the face of the long suppressed LGBT pr0n movement in this league.

1. Wayne's World
View attachment 841612

This used to be one of my favourite movies. I don't think I have watched it in 2 or 3 years now. I cannot imagine any of the dialogue without the actors taking long pauses... or talking in trail-off sentences.....

You're just bitter because you failed to perform during Stats Week, again

You're just bitter because you failed to perform during Stats Week, again
You can get it replying,
You can get it denying,
You can get it tipping a cow...

FB.JPG

...matter of fact I've got it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Thor
View attachment 841605

Now, all I can think of is some washed-up hack playing for the ******* Wonders. Like seriously, who wants to see Natalie Portman and think "she f’ed Dingster"???

4. Ned Flanders
View attachment 841607

Imagine being that much of a douche that you can't just monopolise a character for your avatar, you take their name too. fu** you Ned_Flanders.

3. Aardvarks
View attachment 841609

View attachment 841611

1. Wayne's World
View attachment 841612

Subscribed.

I9r0ur7.png

3. Aardvarks
View attachment 841609

Anything with two a's at the beginning of their name is dumb.

Why stop at 2 a's? Why not call yourself an aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaardvark?

Do better.

Apparently they're doing that in empty arenas these days.
Not sure about arenas, but from what I saw, they were definitely working on emptying vessels at the very least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back