Top 50 players in 24 minutes not 24 months

Remove this Banner Ad

lmao, i dont know who that guy is, your all fukn dumb tools, as for you chickawah i think you need to get in the mods pants a bit more first before u can get them to card me for no reason you w***er, and who do u play for davey_magik? hogwarts?

hahahahhahahah
Hogwarts!
hahahhahahahahhaahahhahahaha

lmao, i dont know who that guy is, your all fukn dumb tools, as for you chickawah i think you need to get in the mods pants a bit more first before u can get them to card me for no reason you w***er, and who do u play for davey_magik? hogwarts?

Kyneton FC.

Don't try and hide it mate. You are that sad that you have to make new accounts to support your argument.

You have no idea about the game of football, please leave the discussion to those who know that they are talking about.

And what's that? He also goes for North Melbourne........geez, what a coincidence. Now who's trying to look like a "big man" and a "cool guy on an internet forum." Card this muppet mods.

Funny actually I happen to be his cousin who lives in Daylesford and when he told me that somebody on Bigfooty.com was going on about what a great place Daylesford was i just had to see.

Seeing as you an absoulte utter moron, well it really doesnt suprise me your from Daylesford as the place is infested with ppl like you.

What else would you like Chickwah?? My Address?? Get a life and make your own list

Funny actually I happen to be his cousin who lives in Daylesford and when he told me that somebody on Bigfooty.com was going on about what a great place Daylesford was i just had to see.

Seeing as you an absoulte utter moron, well it really doesnt suprise me your from Daylesford as the place is infested with ppl like you.

What else would you like Chickwah?? My Address?? Get a life and make your own list

OK then, whats the main street in Daylesford called?

Oh wow you didn't make 2 accounts you just had to get a family member who knows nothing about soccer to come here and back you up.
Anyone with half a working brain cell could tell you that list is utter rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet you still come up with a better one ??
Ummm yes i could if i had the spare time, although if i did make a list of the quality that your cousin did it would only take a few minutes, just pull names out of a hat really.

Although i will say if i was too make a list it wouldn't be the most accurate as i dont have Foxtel but it would still be better than Hodgeys joke!

Kyneton f.c....BENDIGO LEAGUE...hahaa, nice league mate...:thumbsdown:

Your a complete dick, i dont know who this bob newbie guy is, get the mods to compare ip adresses or something, its not fukn me u w***er

Rightio mate, what league do you play in? You haven't even named the team you play for.

I have faith my boys would s**t on your team, but it'd be a bit harsh considering it'd be Kyneton seniors v the u/12s.

The Account was made December 2008, and its now Feburary 2009??:confused:

You really are an idiot!

And as of last night you had two posts, both in this thread :rolleyes: .

Where is the police station in Daylesford? Answer the question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back