Top 50 players in 24 minutes not 24 months

Remove this Banner Ad

This top 10 has had absolutely no thought put into it whatsoever. It does no contain Dirk Kuyt. Therefore it is better than yours.

1. Huerelho Gomes
2. Emmanuel Eboue
3. Alexandre Song
4. Andrea Dossena
5. Denilson
6. Robbie Keane
7. Titus Bramble (unlucky not to be higher - there's been some stiff competition this year).
8. Ryan Donk
9. Abdoulaye Meite
10. Tomas Sorenson

Disgraceful list, BTG.:thumbsdown:

Any top 10 list without Kuszczak is invalid.

10. Terry - (Chelsea)
9. Kuyt - (Liverpool)
8. Cech - (Chelsea)
7. Agbonlahor - (Aston Villa)
6. Anelka - (Chelsea)
5. A.Young - (Aston Villa)
4. Irleand - (Man City)
3.Ronaldo - (Man United)
2. Bosingwa - (Chelsea)
1. Lampard - (Chelsea)

Was the top 10 i made a couple of months ago, you wreckon none of the other players in there didn't deserve to be?? At this time Kuyt was close to been Liverpools best player for the season, scoring and getting the assists, going back to defend also. I asked who else they didn't like in there and no one said anything else, you all just wanted to at tough and cool over the internet and try their best to have a go at me, and won't stop going on about Kuyt.

I miss this thread :(:D

Personally i like Leeds

so is your football team, and not to mention Leeds United........LMAO i dont think you can talk s**t ***

Speak the Queen's English on a footy forum, your the boss.:thumbsu:
Goals are to be scored by strikers. Most of the time set up by mid-fielders and wingers. Goals are also needed to come from the mid-field, to take the pressure off strikers to score every game. Goals are to be stopped by Defenders and Goal keepers. When a clean sheet is held, it is a credit to the Goal Keepers and Defenders. Not the Mid-fielders, who are meant to score the goals, or at least set them up. I am usually disapointed when there are no goals scored in a match, but as long as it is a entertaining game with chances, I don't mind at all. I bet i have seen and know more about Soccer/Football compared to you.

lmao, i dont know who that guy is, your all fukn dumb tools, as for you chickawah i think you need to get in the mods pants a bit more first before u can get them to card me for no reason you w***er, and who do u play for davey_magik? hogwarts?

Funny actually I happen to be his cousin who lives in Daylesford and when he told me that somebody on Bigfooty.com was going on about what a great place Daylesford was i just had to see.

Here are some pieces of epic fail. Actually the whole thread is just that. Fail.

How close are we to Top 50 players in 24 minutes not 24 months - Part 2 :D

Hopefully not long. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny actually I happen to be his cousin who lives in Daylesford and when he told me that somebody on Bigfooty.com was going on about what a great place Daylesford was i just had to see.

Seeing as you an absoulte utter moron, well it really doesnt suprise me your from Daylesford as the place is infested with ppl like you.

What else would you like Chickwah?? My Address?? Get a life and make your own list
One of the greatest posts in history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back