Competition Top 7 Rookies of Season 26 (Extended Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 7 Rookies S26 (Extended) Edition.

giphy.gif

It's that time again the annual rookie countdown extravaganza but this time with a twist. After suggestion (read: complaining) from various sections this year the countdown will include everyone* with the top 7 to be invited down to the BRAB Tonight studios for exclusive interviews.

That concludes the formal part of the presentation so let's get down to business

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Whole thread was created to not include kdavva74 because you are upset some one finally called you out on your abuse.

Whole thread was created to not include kdavva74 because you are upset some one finally called you out on your abuse.

Says one of the biggest campaigners in the SFA?

Unlike you, he has the support of all his team mates.

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Says one of the biggest campaigners in the SFA?

Unlike you, he has the support of all his team mates.
I'm confused as to what you are alluring to with you first question, are you suggesting that I am not in a position to state why the thread was made because I'm a campaigner?

I know for a fact he doesn't.

It's cute you think that was the first time I was banned for "personal abuse" mate. lmao.

Kdavva74's wet lettuce leaf approach to bigfooty won't influence the rankings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
It's cute you think that was the first time I was banned for "personal abuse" mate. lmao.

Kdavva74's wet lettuce leaf approach to bigfooty won't influence the rankings.
The ban you received was about 3 months too late, all these threads are proving is that you haven't learnt how to not be a child. Do you genuinely think that they way you have treated ant bear and sportsmaniac the last few months is alright?
Good to see gym4life trying to be edgy and tough again.
How do you work that out?

The ban you received was about 3 months too late, all these threads are proving is that you haven't learnt how to not be a child. Do you genuinely think that they way you have treated ant bear and sportsmaniac the last few months is alright?

How do you work that out?

I have received at least 10 PM's in the last week from posters supporting my actions. I'm pretty comfortable with most of them.

Please don't discuss moderation decisions in public.

I have received at least 10 PM's in the last week from posters supporting my actions. I'm pretty comfortable with most of them.

Real PM's? Or like the ones you send me.

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

Then those posters should have a good look at themselves because some of the accusations that you made were genuinely disgusting and the fact you used milkys situation as ammunition is extremely poor.

Then those posters should have a good look at themselves because some of the accusations that you made were genuinely disgusting and the fact you used milkys situation as ammunition is extremely poor.

It is interesting to see a poster that said somebody should have been swallowed half an hour ago get on their high horse.

You wish you were me mate.

The amusing part is that the original version of this thread was created with the sole purpose of deliberately not including someone, I feel like maybe it was Dennis kermit crumpet clarkem Confetti.

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
It is interesting to see a poster that said somebody should have been swallowed half an hour ago get on their high horse.

You wish you were me mate.
Yeah, don't think I did.

I'd would sooner be dead.

The amusing part is that the original version of this thread was created with the sole purpose of deliberately not including someone, I feel like maybe it was Dennis crumpet clarkem Confetti.

Those were the golden days of the league.

Used to be able to fight for social justice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back