Feedback Top Contributors

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where the best place to ask is, but why has the "Top Contributors" button disappeared?

It was pretty useful in stuff like Werewolf to check player's activity etc, as well as for checking posting statistics in the SFA.

Not sure where the best place to ask is, but why has the "Top Contributors" button disappeared?

It was pretty useful in stuff like Werewolf to check player's activity etc, as well as for checking posting statistics in the SFA.

I thought it was just me.

Please return it Chief.

We updated the forum software and some add-ons.

The person who made the add-on containing Top Contributors seems to have dropped it in the latest release.

We're looking at our options - we might just write our own to avoid this in future.

Top contributors still missing?

No it just switches off temporarily when the system is very busy - either large amount of activity or a lot of visitors piling in at once.

Saves resources for the important stuff.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Seems to be off more often than its on. Now for example, how much traffic is there at 1:50pm on a Monday that it has to be turned off?
Lots - Monday is a big day. But there are sometimes false alarms, and we are changing the load values to get it showing more often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief am I right in saying that we'll need to log in at 4am to access the top contributors button? As a captain of a SFA team, having access to this button at (most times) is essential
Yes definitely. You’re totally correct.

Chief am I right in saying that we'll need to log in at 4am to access the top contributors button? As a captain of a SFA team, having access to this button at (most times) is essential
Forum must be pretty busy 24/7 now. I haven't seen the button in two weeks.

Chief is there a way to have this button permanently on, just on the SFA board?

So it turns off everywhere else in heavy load but not there?

I reckon it is actually broken - I've lifted all restrictions and it hasn't come back.

Checking it out now.

Bang - it was switched off in permissions.

Should be all good now.

Thanks for your patience, I have administered a beating to the developer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back