FTA-TV Top Gear UK Series

Remove this Banner Ad

I will say, Matt LeBlanc is quality.

CabYQ8HUMAErSkF.jpg:large

If they write Matt LeBlanc's lines he will do really well, if he has to improv he will crash and burn.

His work in UK series Episodes is really good, albeit playing himself. A mate recommended it and I expected a trainwreck, but it was brilliant.

Everyone else on the other hand... *image of Hilux atop a collapsing building *

If they write Matt LeBlanc's lines he will do really well, if he has to improv he will crash and burn.

His work in UK series Episodes is really good, albeit playing himself. A mate recommended it and I expected a trainwreck, but it was brilliant.

Everyone else on the other hand... *image of Hilux atop a collapsing building *
I still think LeBlanc has the potential to be really good. He could be the sole saving grace. However the show surrounding him will be so bad it won't matter.

Interesting with Sabine Schmitz - when she first appeared on Top Gear about 12 years ago, she created quite a stir because she was a)Fast b)funny and c) A Woman!

She's had a good career in TV in Germany since, but I suspect from the above photo she's no longer in exactly racing trim.

Interesting with Sabine Schmitz - when she first appeared on Top Gear about 12 years ago, she created quite a stir because she was a)Fast b)funny and c) A Woman!

She's had a good career in TV in Germany since, but I suspect from the above photo she's no longer in exactly racing trim.
What above photo ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flop Gear starts on sunday May 29th in the UK,so I'm guessing it'll be on the morning of monday the 30th on BBC Knowledge here

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/top-ge...23-start-date-chris-evans-matt-leblanc-hosts/

Clarkson,Hammond & May have named their show The Grand Tour

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/05/clarkson-hammond-may-name-new-show-the-grand-tour.html
The Amazon Prime show will feature short films shot in different locations around the globe and the studio audience portion of the showcase will also take place at a different location around the world every week. The pre-recorded studio sections of the program will be filmed in front of a live audience, all housed within a giant tent. Therefore in this spirit of travel, adventure and intrigue, the presenters have decided to call the show 'The Grand Tour.'

Actually sounds pretty cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back