Movie TOP GUN 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Maverick is back........

• Top Gun 3 is confirmed, and the success of Top Gun: Maverick is perhaps the biggest reason for the third film.
  • While the cast for Top Gun 3 is uncertain, Tom Cruise will return as Captain Pete "Maverick" Mitchell with Miles Teller as Hangman and Glen Powell as Rooster.
  • No details about the story have been revealed, but it could see the Top Gun team flying to prove they are better than drone pilots.

Despite Tom Cruise's partnership with Warner Bros., a new report says that Maverick is absolutely returning to the cockpit.

Reports tonight are that Top Gun 3 is in development at Paramount with Top Gun:Maverick co-writer Ehren Kruger currently writing a draft

Top Gun 3 release date​

Probably 2026 at the earliest?

Mission: Impossible 8 is expected to release in May 2025. Therefore, according to Puck, shooting for Top Gun 3 won’t start till at least Cruise is done with his work on Mission: Impossible 8.

Maverick. I always watched it with the view that he died when he took that test plane to Mach10 and everything that came after that was just a death dream.

He should have died when his plane crashed.

It would have raised that Movie to all time epic status

tom cruise laughing GIF

He should have died when his plane crashed.

It would have raised that Movie to all time epic status

tom cruise laughing GIF
Top Gun 2 made about $1.5B gross earnings.

They may want to go into Fast and Furious territory and make another after the third, if it makes just as much money.

They will try to not kill anyone off.

lol, on that interpretation note Collateral 2 could be a sneaky one, you are lead to believe he is dead on the train but far stranger death fakeouts have happened, especially with villains. Mann has even been talking Heat 2.

lol, on that interpretation note Collateral 2 could be a sneaky one, you are lead to believe he is dead on the train but far stranger death fakeouts have happened, especially with villains. Mann has even been talking Heat 2.
Heat 2 is going to be a prequel, not a sequel to Heat.

Heat 2 is going to be a prequel, not a sequel to Heat.
I am already well aware, I never indicated it was a sequel. I've heard it was to be a before & after myself. It was just a jest in convo context, Cruise seldom seems to perm-die in his films, only kinda happens in a couple instances.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am already well aware, I never indicated it was a sequel. I've heard it was to be a before & after myself. It was just a jest in convo context, Cruise seldom seems to perm-die in his films, only kinda happens in a couple instances.
I hope he does Risky Business II. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back