Great legs sure, but that has to be the best kicking action ever seen in footy

273956_02841202f0a4ce174814a783f733e787.jpeg

Staged for a photo? There is no crowd.

Oh wait, its AFLW.

Bernie Vince good looking?

Surely you jest.

He not too bad. Lots worse for sure.

Nat Fyffe does not float my boat though o_O

This thread is following so many on BF where people don't understand the topic. This is not about ugly male players or good looking female players... back to the best looking blokes thanks ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GOAT goes to Tony Modra.

Current is Alex Rance.
Yeah Rance and Easton Wood for their Clark Kent type beauty. Stunning men.

Others include Josh Kelly, Lachie Weller (prefer him with short hair), and Mason Wood.

Definitely others out there but these boys come to mind easily.

Last edited:
GF Day at a BBQ and my girlfriend came along - She doesn't follow footy at all

At some point during the game she says "Geez that Tex Walker guy is pretty hot..." - I told her that she probably doesn't want to hear him talk

a bit later on "so is neck tat guy a legit bikie or is it just his thing?" - tell her that his old man was deported for bikie association laws...
"god damn I didn't think I'd come to this and end up finding footy players hot.."

So from what I can assume based on the 44 GF players, my girlfriend thinks Dusty Martin & Tex Walker go alright....

At some point during the game she says "Geez that Tex Walker guy is pretty hot..."

LOL. Anyone who thinks Walker is hot has had a few too many. Looks like he was put together by a committee.

At some point during the game she says "Geez that Tex Walker guy is pretty hot..." - I told her that she probably doesn't want to hear him talk

a bit later on "so is neck tat guy a legit bikie or is it just his thing?" - tell her that his old man was deported for bikie association laws...
"god damn I didn't think I'd come to this and end up finding footy players hot.."

So from what I can assume based on the 44 GF players, my girlfriend thinks Dusty Martin & Tex Walker go alright....
Are you worried about what you look like mate :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back