Top ten best looking players in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

273956_02841202f0a4ce174814a783f733e787.jpeg

Oh my...

I need to be alone.

Darling has to enter the conversation 6'4, muscular, good teeth. Has the rugged tall dark and handsome sorted.

Not like perfect proportions boring Rance
DARLING ackg.png

Darling has to enter the conversation 6'4, muscular, good teeth. Has the rugged tall dark and handsome sorted.

Not like perfect proportions boring Rance
View attachment 431174
Yeah he's a knob and s**t af but when someone notes him as a decent looking lad, it makes sense. Has a sort of cheekiness and boyishness to him.

Viv Michie still the goat though, the only AFL player who probably has intelligence and genuine interests that girls would like more than the fact he played footy. It's incongruous he even played 25-odd games in the AFL. Good lookin' lad too.

Fyfe the most overrated. Silly looking ears, dopey eyes, big nose like a muppet, he's just big and built and has long hair. Also about as interesting as a dried fig despite him still being a more interesting/decent bloke than most of the tools on Freo's list. Lachie Weller isn't that good looking either – he'll get worse and more blockhead as he gets older.

Yeah he's a knob and s**t af but when someone notes him as a decent looking lad, it makes sense. Has a sort of cheekiness and boyishness to him.

Viv Michie still the goat though, the only AFL player who probably has intelligence and genuine interests that girls would like more than the fact he played footy. It's incongruous he even played 25-odd games in the AFL. Good lookin' lad too.

Fyfe the most overrated. Silly looking ears, dopey eyes, big nose like a muppet, he's just big and built and has long hair. Also about as interesting as a dried fig despite him still being a more interesting/decent bloke than most of the tools on Freo's list. Lachie Weller isn't that good looking either – he'll get worse and more blockhead as he gets older.
Wow... You call yourself a Freo fan and get stuck into our Brownlow medallist, club poster boy, out and out champion and a genuinely nice, personable and intelligent guy, in such a personal and vicious way. Not to mention the nasty reflection on the rest of the team.

Last edited:
Wow... You call yourself a Freo fan and get stuck into our Brownlow medallist, club poster boy, out and out champion and a genuinely nice, personable and intelligent guy, in such a personal and vicious way. Not to mention the nasty reflection on the rest of the team.
It's a physical thing. Who cares?

People constantly say Nat Fyfe is a flog, I disagree and think it's the other twats who are in the wrong, but still, who gives a s**t what I think of him physically or if he's a knob? He's a footballer.

It's a physical thing. Who cares?

People constantly say Nat Fyfe is a flog, I disagree and think it's the other twats who are in the wrong, but still, who gives a s**t what I think of him physically or if he's a knob? He's a footballer.
So in two short posts you've described unsuspecting, innocent people, as flogs, shits, twats and knobs plus a heap of other abuse. In a fun thread dedicated to male beauty ... Says more about you than them, mate.

Quite ironic the one you revere I had to look up, hadn't heard of him. Played 23 games over seven years. Good looking guy but hardly GOAT material.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So in two short posts you've described unsuspecting, innocent people, as flogs, shits, twats and knobs plus a heap of other abuse. In a fun thread dedicated to male beauty ... Says more about you than them, mate.

Quite ironic the one you revere I had to look up, hadn't heard of him. Played 23 games over seven years. Good looking guy but hardly GOAT material.
Sorry mate, something happened last night so teed off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back