Media Top Ten Shittiest s**t-Truck Captains that the Sweet FA has ever Shat Out

Remove this Banner Ad

five.png

Sterge

Oh. My. *******. God.

If you listen to him talk, he was the greatest leader of men in the history of the SFA. But what did he achieve? Yes, he got rid of a useless glory whore as captain, but that was it. An epic choke in a GF and reinstating Wacky Tiger as captain are his legacies sadly, and the Furies are today still suffering under the consequences of this reign.

four.png

This idiot only was captain twice for one week each time, but nearly destroyed his club on both occassions

This Is Anfield

I admit, I thought it would be funny to have grey balls as captain. Unfortunately he wanted to do stuff. The Furies nearly disbanded as a consequence of his plans to relocate the Furies to Anfield and have our club song be some s**t about walking. How he hasn't been banned from the league is beyond me, and he should be permanently banned from any leadership role at any club in the SFA. Except the WONDERS, they deserve him.

three.png

sante

who the * would make this nutbagger a ******* captain? Was Fev unavailable? Any club who did this has serious issues, and all involved should be taken out the back of the shed and beat up.

two.png

_Cayz_

He probably thought he deserved to win this, but sorry mate - you are the master of finishing close but not quite there. The Jason Biggs of the SFA, how the * do you finish minor premiers, get to the granny, and then * it up completely?!?!? He has also been a bigger culture killer at clubs than a Kardashian. A stat/award whore, attention whore, and whiney needy emo, only Ant Bear exceeds him with his "me me me me me" obsession.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

now for something unusual with Top 10's in the SFA, this one will actually be finished - take notes Harvey Manfrenjensenden and NaturalDisaster

one.png

Naturaldumbarse

I could mention his complete and utter lack of leadership. I could mention the record level of infighting in his club. I could mention his unprecedentedly shitty media work. I could mention how he left his club in the lurch to chase "success" at the hawks (lolololololol). I could mention many things. But one thing make him the shittiest s**t-truck of a captain in the shitty history that is the shithole known at the Sweet FA:

Highest All-Time SFA Team Scores
Season/Round Team Score Opponent
S02 R11 Razors 32.19 (211) Pagan Ducks
S01 R11 Seventh Wonders 31.24 (210) Dingoes
S02 R09 BigFooty Dragons 29.27 (201) Darkness Eternal
S20 R14 Baghdad Bandits 30.21 (201) Roys FFC
S11 R21 Southern Dragons 30.17 (197) East Side Hawks
S22 R09 Coney Island Warriors 31.8 (194) East Side Hawks
S26 R01 Las Vegas Bears 30.13 (193) West Coast Wonders
S05 R21 Seventh Wonders 30.12 (192) Titans
S21 R08 Mount Buller Demons 29.17 (191) Roys FFC
S05 R14 Roys FC 27.28 (190) Mount Buller Demons
S26 GF Mount Buller Demons 28.19 (187) Fighting Furies

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Mount Buller Demons : 28.19.187
Fighting Furies FFC : 16.4.100

Single worst effort by a captain on grand final day EVER

On behalf of the Furies and most of humanity, congratulations on achieving the well deserved respect your leadership inspired :)

now for something unusual with Top 10's in the SFA, this one will actually be finished - take notes Harvey Manfrenjensenden and NaturalDisaster

View attachment 810990

Naturaldumbarse

I could mention his complete and utter lack of leadership. I could mention the record level of infighting in his club. I could mention his unprecedentedly shitty media work. I could mention how he left his club in the lurch to chase "success" at the hawks (lolololololol). I could mention many things. But one thing make him the shittiest s**t-truck of a captain in the shitty history that is the shithole known at the Sweet FA:

Highest All-Time SFA Team Scores
Season/Round Team Score Opponent
S02 R11 Razors 32.19 (211) Pagan Ducks
S01 R11 Seventh Wonders 31.24 (210) Dingoes
S02 R09 BigFooty Dragons 29.27 (201) Darkness Eternal
S20 R14 Baghdad Bandits 30.21 (201) Roys FFC
S11 R21 Southern Dragons 30.17 (197) East Side Hawks
S22 R09 Coney Island Warriors 31.8 (194) East Side Hawks
S26 R01 Las Vegas Bears 30.13 (193) West Coast Wonders
S05 R21 Seventh Wonders 30.12 (192) Titans
S21 R08 Mount Buller Demons 29.17 (191) Roys FFC
S05 R14 Roys FC 27.28 (190) Mount Buller Demons
S26 GF Mount Buller Demons 28.19 (187) Fighting Furies

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Mount Buller Demons : 28.19.187
Fighting Furies FFC : 16.4.100

Single worst effort by a captain on grand final day EVER

On behalf of the Furies and most of humanity, congratulations on achieving the well deserved respect your leadership inspired :)

mo1cDlyJvShXm87rE3RL2i8gYKoshUHb9OdHFRYHvJTBlcbqvn6eNQ9R42wTg-fhqTZEKNJNCyfKyq04UomEW-BEqoYs5yGJ57HzG3MnwQ=w400-h333

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 810986

_Cayz_

He probably thought he deserved to win this, but sorry mate - you are the master of finishing close but not quite there. The Jason Biggs of the SFA, how the fu** do you finish minor premiers, get to the granny, and then fu** it up completely?!?!? He has also been a bigger culture killer at clubs than a Kardashian. A stat/award whore, attention whore, and whiney needy emo, only Ant Bear exceeds him with his "me me me me me" obsession.

You won't be half the captain I was.

even the Gumbies have better leadership identification programs than this

Yeah we don't.

But I am glad you rate Sanchez, forever shall he be the pinnacle you aspire to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back