Top ten things I would like to see happen in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
In timeline order.

1. Women's team play finals in their first year, setting them up for a crack at the flag in their second year.
  2. Rance, Graham & Stack come back into the team against the Blues, all named in the best in a comfortable 50 point win.
  3. Round 9 game sees the Tigers play their best football of the year to date to absolutely bury the Cats by 80 points, sending the Cats into a long and demoralising losing streak that ultimately sees them finish well out of the finals, with Scott being fired 4 games before the end of the season as Selwood, Ablett, Hawkins and Taylor hang up the boots. Higgins boots 4 goals in his first game back in the seniors after his brain surgery scare.
  4. After a sometimes lacklustre 8 and 4 start leading into the bye (the Cats game easily the standout), the Tigers find their mojo and go on another unbeaten run leading into finals, finishing 2nd on the ladder on percentage behind the Eagles at 18/4.
  5. Houli, Vlastuin, Grimes and Rance join Dusty, Lynch and Prestia in AA team.
  6. After a shaky start in the prelim, the Tigers again click into gear in the 2nd half to run all over the top of the Eagles (surprising losers of their first final at home), winning by 45 points, Coleman medallist Tom Lynch kicking his 80th of the year as part of a bag of 6, with Rising Star winner Jack Ross voted B.O.G.
  7. Dion Prestia caps a brilliant year, with his 3 votes in the final game against the Dockers seeing him pip Nat Fyfe for the Brownlow by one vote, 25 to 24, on his way to a second Jack Dyer medal in a row.
  8. In a blockbuster matchup in wet conditions against the Pies in the GF, for the second year a row the measly Tiger defence keeps the opposition to less than 30 points, a dominant 9 goals to 2 goals first half setting up the 14.12:96, to 3.10:28 victory. Eddie is seen leaving at 3/4 time and later announces his immediate resignation as Pies president.
  9. Rance tops off his comeback year with the Norm Smith Medal in a virtuoso wet weather performance, pipping Jack, who serves up a second consecutive GF 5 goal haul (4 in the first half) and gives him 60 goals for the year.
  10. Two days after the GF win, Jeremy Cameron announces his intention to leave GWS, taking an unders contract to join the Tigers, much the delight of the record breaking 125,000 RFC membership and dismay of the anti Richmond press corps.

Dare to dream.....
11. Richo announces the birth of male triplets

BruceTempany14

Calling out Geelong supporters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
1. Chris Scott gets the ar^se
2.Gerald Whatley gets the ar&se
3. Dwayne Russell gets the ar8se
4. Government inquiry into appointment of Brad Scott at AFL : results in fraud charges being applied to Scott, as he is a fraud ...get it ?
5. Geelong to play all home games at Krapdinia Park. Go CATTERS.
6. Jacob TOWNSEND FIRST EVER player reported for striking own teammate... probably Heppell.
7. sAINTS TO BE top 3. Seriously this club deserves some happiness.
8. Michael Angelo Di Whatshisface releases book ' How the Tigers singlehandedly destoyed the ADELAIDE fc".
9. Kevin SHeedy admits ' i am angry that the tigers rejected me to replace Wallce. Thtas why ive been such a knob'
10. RCD slots into midfield and wins Rising Star.

Go CATTERS

Soberian Tiger

Borat's cousin twice removed from village
Jul 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
1: Joel Selwood drops at the knees, raises his arm and milks free kicks, repeatedly;
2: Tim Kelly merchandise makes a million profit for WCE;
3: Tom Mitchell sets a record for disposals in a game;
4: Patrick Cripps gets three Brownlow votes for the first round, even though the Blues lose and Richmond players have more influence on the game;
5: Western Bulldogs make top four playing rugby at Docklands;

Hang on. I misread the script. This is what I think will happen.

I don't want it to.

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
1. Chris Scott gets the ar^se
2.Gerald Whatley gets the ar&se
3. Dwayne Russell gets the ar8se
4. Government inquiry into appointment of Brad Scott at AFL : results in fraud charges being applied to Scott, as he is a fraud ...get it ?
5. Geelong to play all home games at Krapdinia Park. Go CATTERS.
6. Jacob TOWNSEND FIRST EVER player reported for striking own teammate... probably Heppell.
7. sAINTS TO BE top 3. Seriously this club deserves some happiness.
8. Michael Angelo Di Whatshisface releases book ' How the Tigers singlehandedly destoyed the ADELAIDE fc".
9. Kevin SHeedy admits ' i am angry that the tigers rejected me to replace Wallce. Thtas why ive been such a knob'
10. RCD slots into midfield and wins Rising Star.

Go CATTERS
Saints' success can wait a year until after we take their 2nd round draft pick

BruceTempany14

Calling out Geelong supporters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Saints' success can wait a year until after we take their 2nd round draft pick

Fk I feel sorry for their supporters. They're usually pretty cool . unlike Dees fans who , when you get to meet one ( you know I was 27 years old until I met my first demons supporter ) are such aggressive , delusional twats. Th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back