magpie10

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man U, NE Patriots, Magic, Red Sox
After every training session i end having no skin left on the back of my ankle and big red blisters because of my boots. They are new, but the same happened to me in a practice match with old boots a month back. For some reason, it only happens with my left foot, my right foot(preferred) is fine. i have been told to put vaseline in my boots before wearing them, what are your thoughts??

If the band-aids don't work to well, Even maybe wear a pair of normal socks under your footy socks to stop the rubbing off the boots. Maybe your footy socks are a bit thin and the boots are rubbing. So try out a pair of normal socks under the footy socks and see how that goes (Y)

Until the blisters have healed use foam padding. Cut a hole out of the padding and then use ankle tape over the top to keep it in place. You shouldn't get any rubbing over the wound and it should heal quickly. You can then just use padding and tape over the spot. The vaseline trick works too but make sure your boots are done up well because your foot can start slipping and the boot may come off.

Yeh bingo im gonna use foam padding and vaseline, thanks mate. As for the band aids, they don't really help:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back