Roast TorrentFreak being Blocked

Remove this Banner Ad

I can still see it, not sure they are being blocked as is only an information site.

That is Probably because Comcasts is a American Company and TorrentFreak has NOT YET been Banned in Australia

Just use a VPN. Problem solved.
the issue is a powerful private company censoring a perfectly legal news site. If they can censor a site like torrent freak what's to stop companies like google from censoring newsites that advocate against cutting corporate tax for example. The internet is a public space and private companies, within reason, shouldn't have the power to determine what people read/access.

the issue is a powerful private company censoring a perfectly legal news site. If they can censor a site like torrent freak what's to stop companies like google from censoring newsites that advocate against cutting corporate tax for example. The internet is a public space and private companies, within reason, shouldn't have the power to determine what people read/access.

Oh I agree with everything you said. It's just big companies & governments don't give a fat rats about our rights or privacy.
Hence I use a VPN

Oh I agree with everything you said. It's just big companies & governments don't give a fat rats about our rights or privacy.
Hence I use a VPN

Goverments and Corporations want to know everything about you. Even when you go to the Toilet Even

Probably already Happens - Would not Shock me at the Moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back