Game Day TOTAL DEECOMBOBULATION - 2021 AFL Grand Final - Footscray v Melbourne - Let's make it 1954 all over again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be areally close game but Melbourne will definitely win.

Gawn, Oliver,Petracca

Melbourne have been the best team all year and put together the best performance all year against Geelong.

Harmes will completely shut out the bulldogs most important third best on baller in Libba.

Kozzie Pickett.

Melbourne's defensive structure with Lever and May, no one's been able to score against them all year.

The bulldogs are very suspect in defence and can be easily exposed.

Oliver clearly the best ball winner in the comp, don't even need to check the stats on that one.

Gawn has literally never lost a hitout. It's quite incredible.

It was actually criminal the All Australian team wasn't 22 Melbourne players. The squad of 40 really should've been all Melbourne as well.

It's going to be areally close game but Melbourne will definitely win.

Gawn, Oliver,Petracca

Melbourne have been the best team all year and put together the best performance all year against Geelong.

Harmes will completely shut out the bulldogs most important third best on baller in Libba.

Kozzie Pickett.

Melbourne's defensive structure with Lever and May, no one's been able to score against them all year.

The bulldogs are very suspect in defence and can be easily exposed.

And Brown Brown and Viney are going to expose us worse than a XXX shoot.

Colours out in Hong Kong.

There’s a midfield tidal wave about to hit the WA coastline in a few hours. Bailey Smith is going beast mode this evening.

F047762E-79A5-4DF5-BB0D-86EE535EB0E4.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel today is a big day for Schache likely has the lever match up and will be interesting if he plays him from behind like he did to Allir or if lever sags off him and Schache gets used in that 40-55m zone he could have a big day

I agree, think Schache could snag a few and end up with 3.

Have been a Bevo fan and not a fan over the years. I do think his coaching over the past 3 weeks has been his best since 2016. He looks very confident at the moment and appears in the zone. If so hopefully he smashes Goodwin in the box. I am confident which is not a good side usually but have been confident in the last 3.

I agree, think Schache could snag a few and end up with 3.

Have been a Bevo fan and not a fan over the years. I do think his coaching over the past 3 weeks has been his best since 2016. He looks very confident at the moment and appears in the zone. If so hopefully he smashes Goodwin in the box. I am confident which is not a good side usually but have been confident in the last 3.

Ive been a bit the same hopefully he has his theme spot on when he does the boys always fire

Lucky Meal to be ordered in an hour. Same one I had when we beat them in July with added special fried rice for extra luck today!

How lucky are we all to be seeing two grand finals in the space of 5 years. After so much heartache and tough times. I love this club. I’m so stoked to have just made it again. In saying that- let’s absolutely smash them. GO DOGGIES. Big love to everyone on here. Hope you are all enjoying some calming drinks. Let’s do this

1e021b5d91e37e3b9fec2ad12233a912.jpg

Legit been thrashing this for the last month. Surely an omen

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back