Game Day TOTAL DEECOMBOBULATION - 2021 AFL Grand Final - Footscray v Melbourne - Let's make it 1954 all over again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastic second quarter.

As an aside I don't think Cody is 100% and that head clash with the post and the subsequent head crash to the ground did not look good.

Fantastic second quarter.

As an aside I don't think Cody is 100% and that head clash with the post and the subsequent head crash to the ground did not look good.

Yeah he looks like he was knocked a little loopy. He's pressuring but he's half a step off and he's not the type that would be overawed by the occasion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wood will give it a crack IMO but will be subbed off close to the last quarter. It’ll be interesting if we push Schache back to give us a similar taller structure back, or use JJ in that role. VDM can come on manic hopefully.

remember when mongomery was
Yeah he looks like he was knocked a little loopy. He's pressuring but he's half a step off and he's not the type that would be overawed by the occasion.

remember when montgomery was knocked out in the first minute against collingwood , and got up to kick 4 goals? cos he doesnt

Ate you ******* kidding, the AFL website use to have free data free game days of games for Telstra customers, then they ripped us off going to Kayo to have to use your mobile data plus pay a subscription. now you cant watch the ******* grand final on Kayo. ill be taking this further.

Well I’ll be the first to admit, after the first qrt I had this already to go, but after the 2nd, it’s back in the bag!

A7AFC832-78F9-4743-8C48-C2EAED41C828.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back